View Single Post
Old 12-29-2017, 12:34 AM
Administrator

Default ceiling. "Helen was right," the redhead finally said. "You're sexy as hell."

ceiling. "Helen was right," the redhead finally said. "You're sexy as hell."
"I wish Helen had warned me about you," Sally said. "I won't have any strength left
over for the dog."
"Oh yes, you will," Kathy said. She glanced at her watch. "Oops. Time to get back to
the office and make a progress report."
The girl scrambled into her clothes. "I'll report you and the dog are doing just fine," she
said. She gave Sally a quick kiss, then was gone. "Take care of yourself. Looks like
Prince is out of it for a while."
Sure enough, the big dog looked like he was sleeping. Sally went over to him. She
began patting his head Prince looked up, licked her hand.
Sally realized she still felt horny, although she'd cum twice in the last half hour. As
usual, the orgasms she got from having her cunt licked, while very intense, left her only
half-satisfied. She needed cock. That was after all, why she was getting Prince.
Nervously she reached underneath the dog's belly and began stroking his cock. Too bad
the training session had ended without her actually getting fucked.
But what was this? Sally thought she felt Prince's depleted cock swelling a little
underneath her groping fingers. Was it possible the dog's prick would get hard again so
quickly?
Yes, by God! His cock was getting hard! Sally stroked feverishly, her fingers flying over
the quickly stiffening shaft. She felt hot wetness against her hand. Rolling the dog over
a little, the excited blonde saw the animal's huge red prick sliding out into the open.
She wished Kathy was with her now, to teach the animal to fuck her. Her cunt ached to