View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Administrator

Default this kind of stimulus, they yielded with only a faint struggle. They were like the dog

this kind of stimulus, they yielded with only a faint struggle. They were like the dog
who was willing to follow anywhere the master who offered him a bone.
The young wife had never before experienced the kind of tongue loving that the dog
was giving her. His long pink tongue was smooth and moist and more agile than a
human tongue could ever hope to be. He could reach down between her thighs, all the
way to her puckered asshole, prodding the little sphincter to depraved rushes of delight.
In the same swipe, his tongue moved up over her pussy-slit, making her hole dilate
with expectant glee. Her clitoris got the end of his stroke. His tongue-tip wrapped
around the erect member and coaxed it into ever-increasing rigidity. The woman could
only lie there and moan and quiver. Like a visitor to a foreign planet, she was
overwhelmed by all the wonder there was to experience.
As she squirmed and mewled beneath the dog's skilled tonguing, Su-Ann was suddenly
reminded of the night her husband had come home from school a little drunk and had
made love to her with crude abandon. She had been distressed at first. But she had
learned to like it. She had discovered that there was a raunchy hedonist buried inside
herself that was only waiting for the right stimulus to coax it out.
Friar's tongue-loving was sending her to the same heights of self-indulgence that she
had met that night. She had an intense urgent need to work out the ya-ya's hidden deep
in her soul, work them out no matter what the cost or what the result. She felt reckless
in her lust. She felt like a stranger to herself - a newborn woman of pleasure. "God,
Friar, your tongue feels so good, baby! Oh yes, lick my asshole! Lick me everywhere! I
love it!"
The dog had to be alert to keep up with the contortions of the blonde's squirming hips.
Friar moved easily with her every move. His tongue never missed its mark. Her pink
parted pussy wore a lewd sheen of his saliva. Her pussy-hair blended obscenely with his