View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Administrator

Default Her friend's remorseless logic made the blonde eager to make amends for the tale of

Her friend's remorseless logic made the blonde eager to make amends for the tale of
woe she had poured out. She began to feel that she had been unfair to her husband and
to her relatives. What right did she have to complain when they were being so good to
her? "It's not as if we have no privacy. We have our own bedroom and study and
bathroom. We don't have to see anyone if we don't want to."
"But it's kind of expected that you do, right?"
"Well, Jay likes my company... and I like hers too," she added hastily. "She's really a
wonderful person."
"Well, all right, Su-Ann, I guess you know what you're doing. It's your life."
"I'm sure it will work out fine, Wendy, really I am. I'm just kind of depressed today,
that's all."
"Well, don't be depressed, darling. You call me anytime you feel like, you hear me? If
nothing else, I'm a good listener. But I never have any luck in getting people to follow
my advice."
"It's good advice, Wendy. It's just that I know that everything is going to be just fine."
By the end of her conversation with Wendy, Su-Ann had almost talked herself into
being cheerful again. But when the call was over, she was still alone.
And there was still the nagging problem that she had told her friend nothing about.
Despite how cheerful he seemed about how things were going, Kenny's sexual
performance had been steadily sliding. They made love no more than once every couple
of weeks now. Su-Ann could not understand it. The pressure was off. Why couldn't he
relax and enjoy her again!