View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 11:17 AM
Administrator

Default was a holocaust of sensation. "Aaaaaagggg!... I'm cummmm-ing-g-g!"

was a holocaust of sensation. "Aaaaaagggg!... I'm cummmm-ing-g-g!"
Through the crack in the door, Nora had a tantalizing view of her employer squirming
and struggling in bliss. She watched the dog's loins slam hard against her as Friar held
himself to her. The dog was cumming too, with the woman. The illicit lovers had
reached the peak together.
The maid's cunt was throbbing with her sweet memories and a good bottle of wine.
Jay wasn't sure if she had fallen asleep or not, but the next thing she was aware of was
the ringing of the front doorbell. She sat up groggily and reached for her robe. As soon
as she was fully conscious she began to grin excitedly. That must be Kenny! Her baby
brother was here!
The knock at the bedroom door startled her. Had Kenny somehow managed to get into
the apartment? "Who is it?"
"It's me, Mrs. Baird. Nora. Your brother and his wife are waiting in the living room.
It surprised Jay that the maid was still in the apartment. With Nora's efficiency, the
older woman should have been able to finish up her chores and leave long ago. Nora
must have made something especially nice for dinner, she decided, something that took
a long time.
A vague feeling of uneasiness vanished as Jay stood in front of the mirror, preening for
her guests. She combed her thick red hair attractively back from her face and put on
just a trace of lipstick. She decided against dressing. The silver satin robe she was
wearing flattered her. Kenny ought to be impressed with his good-looking sister!
Cigarette in hand, Jay strolled out into the living room. For a moment, she looked past
the handsome couple standing in front of the fireplace. The blonde was full-bodied,