View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Default "Aaaaaggghhhh! Oh... that's goo-o-o-d!" Jay's eyes were closed, her mouth relaxed in a

"Aaaaaggghhhh! Oh... that's goo-o-o-d!" Jay's eyes were closed, her mouth relaxed in a
dreamy smile. She started to hump the dog's snout with her eager twat; while in her
mind's eye her brother looked on. Kenny's face in her vision wore an expression that
hovered between shock and lust. Jolts of pleasure radiated from the woman's pussy
throughout her naked receptive body. "Oooohhh, Friar... I've got to have more of that
good loving, baby! Love me with your tongue, lover!"
Her obscene words only increased her excitement. She realized how wanton, how
whorish she was being. Her depravity thrilled her. Her cunt was soaking wet and wide
open. The woman felt like she was ready to take on anyone or anything. She dared the
watching dream-image of her brother to tell her 'no!' "I love it! I love it, you hear me! I
love what Friar is doing to my pussy!"
Groggily, she opened her eyes, only to be confronted by the rock-hard reality of Friar's
cock protruding awesomely from its hairy sheath. As he greedily licked her pussy, the
animal maneuvered around, so his loins were now within Jay's grasp.
With trembling fingers, she reached for that tapered animal penis and began to stroke it
with skilled masterful motions. "Your penis is so hard, baby! You want to screw me,
Friar... don't you?!"
Her bold words set up an answering throbbing in Jay's cunt. She became desperate for
the screwing that her mind had prepared her for. The thought that at any moment her
brother and sister-in-law might come knocking at the door made the thrill just that
much more intense. Hers was forbidden, urgent lust. It demanded only a few brief
minutes to sate its anguishing force.
Jay left herself no time to think about what she was doing as she scrambled over onto
hands and knees on the big bed. She waved her round ripe ass saucily in the air,