View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 10:52 PM
Administrator

Default pleasure deriving from a hard tireless cock massaging her pussy, forcing her lips apart,

pleasure deriving from a hard tireless cock massaging her pussy, forcing her lips apart,
filling her to brimming with excited twinges.
"Uuuuuuhhhh... oooohhhh..." The joy in her moans surprised even Lacey. It was only
as she began to whine pleasurably that she realized for certain that she was no longer
hurting. She had been conquered by the sheer brute experience of being screwed by a
dog. Screwed to the very limits of her endurance. Screwed as she had never been
screwed before... as she had never let herself be screwed before.
No longer a weeping frightened victim, Lacey began to squirm out her excitement with
wanton abandon. In long answering lunges, she drove her ass back to meet the dog's
every assault. Curious to see how Pogo was taking it all, she looked back over her
shoulder at the mongrel's big black face. His tongue was dangling from his mouth,
shining with saliva. His eyes were fixed with a lusty glaze. They reflected the excitement
that Lacey herself felt.
It was truer than she had imagined. Now that she had erased her guilt and anxiety, she
was meeting the animal on his own level. She had been reduced to an animal herself in
order to learn the full extent of her own responses. She felt she knew exactly what Pogo
was feeling as she drove her pussy back to swallow up his hard cock. To let the dog
know she knew, she squeezed her pussy-muscles around his cock. "You're a good lover,
Pogo darling! Ooooohhh... I feel soooo ni-i-i-ce! Do it to me like that! Do it to meeeee!"
Like a bitch in heat, Lacey screwed the dog. She lost track of time as she thrust herself
again and again back into the compelling world of filling pleasure. Absorbed as she was
in her own senses, she forgot all about the time limit on May's absence. She didn't even
hear the back door open and close.
May stood awestruck in the living room doorway, watching her young boarder moan