View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 10:33 PM
Administrator

Default reverently between the palms of her hands. She rolled his fleshy shaft back and forth

reverently between the palms of her hands. She rolled his fleshy shaft back and forth
between them. She loved the pliable, spongy texture of his blood-engorged cock. "Jeez,
you've got a beautiful cock, Spike! I've never seen a cock as munchable as yours!"
"I bet you tell that to all the guys," he replied roughly, but his words came through
clenched teeth. She was getting to him. "Hold it, baby! First, take off your blouse! I
wanna see those titties of yours bounce when you suck my cock!" It made his cock
swell to aching proportions to watch her quietly obey his orders, her hands trembling
with her obvious excitement. He licked his lips as she exposed her firm round breasts to
him. Though May had only a couple of years to go till she was thirty, her tits were still
high and full. She rolled her nipples between her fingers, to make them long and ruddy
for him. When his arousal was more than he could bear, he pulled her face back to his
cock and forced her lips against his bulbous cockhead.
"Suck, woman! Open that mouth of yours for my big prick!"
"Mmmmmmppphhh!" She had no choice but to obey his obscene command. Her
mouth opened wide to admit the thick length of his cock, all the way to the back of her
throat. For a moment, she thought she would gag. But she recovered in time to begin to
suck eagerly on his impaling prick. Her act gave her masochistic satisfaction. May could
appreciate a man who knew what her body was for. She liked to be used. Her own
reward was the delicious filling taste and texture of an eager hard cock.
Spike watched awestruck as the woman began to give his cock the sensational treatment
that had first made him fall in love with her. He had never met a woman who knew or
appreciated the role of her sex the way May did. She was a total female, in Spike's
book. Her snatch was made for screwing. Her mouth was made for sucking. He had
never seen May, any time or anywhere, turn down a chance to enjoy pleasure. On the
other hand, there had never been a time when she failed to turn him on.