View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 02:49 AM
Administrator

Default hatred. She recoiled, before realizing this emotion wasn't meant for her. She rocked her

hatred. She recoiled, before realizing this emotion wasn't meant for her. She rocked her
hips against John's "Come on... come on!" she urged him.
Just before he came, images of Mr. Scott, some of his more greedy customers, the daily
humiliation of his work, flickered through John's mind. He obliterated them under a
huge wave of hatred.
"YYYAAAHHH!" he roared as his cock began spitting its load up into Helen's cunt. He
fucked madly, his body at last spewing out all his pent up resentment. His hips worked
powerfully, driving his spouting organ far up into Helen's cunt.
She was amazed. Amazed and pleased. Whatever the emotions driving John, he was
giving her an incredibly wild fuck. She let her own orgasm rise to meet his. "Oh!
Ooohhhhhhh. Aaaaaiiiyyy!" she cried out, writhing wildly beneath his madly fucking
form.
John kept fucking until he had nothing left to fuck with. Then, arms trembling from
fatigue, he let himself collapse on top of Helen's warm, lovely body. She wrapped her
arms around his back and squeezed him tenderly. "That was really wild," she said
simply.
"Yeah," he replied. He couldn't think of anything else to say. Finally he raised his head
and looked down at Helen. "I really needed that," he said. "Thanks."
"My pleasure," Helen replied, smiling sensuously, her cunt still throbbing. "In fact, if
you talk to me just right, I might even let you do it to me again later. Think you can
get it up again?"
John grinned down at her. "Bet your ass," he said. "I feel like I could fuck for a week."