View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 03:39 AM
Administrator

Default you're obviously not enough for me. But that's not it at all. It's something deeper. We

you're obviously not enough for me. But that's not it at all. It's something deeper. We
did fine in the beginning, and I don't think I'm really any more demanding now. John,
I..."
Sally looked over at her husband disbelievingly. "John!" she said sharply. But he was
snoring.
How could he do it? Sally wondered, more upset by his apparent indifference than to
what had passed between them in the living room. Didn't he realize she wanted to
discuss the whole future of their marriage? What Sally failed to remember was that
John was one of those people who fall asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow. He
hadn't paid any attention to her because he hadn't heard a word she said.
It took Sally hours to go to sleep. Then she had the dream. The dream of being
ravished again and again but never brought to orgasm. A dream symbolic of the last
few months of her life.
When John woke her up she saw that it was dawn. So much for the night. It took her a
while to come down from the vividness of her dream. She expected to hear sounds of
the door being battered down at any moment. John lay beside her, moving around a
little, apparently not quite asleep, not quite awake.
Sally realized how horny and aroused she was. The dream had been so real. Her cunt
felt like it had actually had a couple of huge hard cocks up inside. Every time she
moved, she felt her thighs slip wetly over one another. Her cunt was gushing.
She glanced over at John and got the surprise of her life. He was lying on his back, and
wonder of wonders, the sheet was tented high above his loins.