View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Default The woman smiled lazily. The pieces of the game had all fallen into place now. It had

The woman smiled lazily. The pieces of the game had all fallen into place now. It had
excited Spike to confront her with her perversions. He had enjoyed relishing the
moment when he would spank her quivering ass. And she had enjoyed his vengeful
blows. Her skin still tingled from his slaps. The sensations were like a glow that
surrounded and accented the hard joys of his skewering cock.
"Your cock's the best, Spike! I love what it's doing to meee!"
As usual, he was skeptical of her compliments but he knew he looked forward to
hearing them each time. And this time around, he had a little something extra to
convince May of his worth. He wasn't finished putting this willful beauty in her place.
They were still working on hors d'oeuvres!
May tensed as she felt him pull his cock out of her trembling twat. She wasn't ready to
stop yet. She hoped he wasn't going to tease her by holding out on her! "Oooohh, stick
your cock back in me, Spike! Pleee-ze!"
"Don't worry, baby! There's a lot more where that came from!" Without hesitating
another moment, he slipped his well-lubricated cock up into her relaxed sphincter. As
soon as her anus sensed the violation, it spasmed. But it was too late. His throbbing
cock-length was buried deep in her rectum.
His ruthless gesture overwhelmed May. Spike had done this to her only once before,
and that was long ago, when he was very angry with her. She had been afraid to try it
again... afraid he might hurt her. Now that she felt his thick cock forcing her asshole
wide open, she felt a wave of panic shoot through her. Spike had gotten to her at last!
Now May was upset! "Oh nooo! Don't hurt me, Spike, pleee-ze! I'll do anything... only
not this!"