View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Default despite her efforts to resist them. His finger had pushed up into her cunt-hole and was

despite her efforts to resist them. His finger had pushed up into her cunt-hole and was
wriggling around. Lacey had to grit her teeth to fight the feelings. The alcohol soaring
through her blood stream only made her task more difficult. Everything and everyone
seemed to be conspiring to force her to surrender to the violent male. "Why? Why?
Why?"
"'Cause when I saw you with that big dog-cock, baby, it made me want to do it to you
hard. I figured I'd have to make it special if you were going to like it better than dog-
screwing. I thought a woman like you would like it rough." She was struggling against
him less now. Her eyes were shut tight, her teeth bit her lip. She was resisting the kisses
he was planting over her belly, her golden-thatched pussy-mound.
Despite herself, tremors of excitement shook Lacey's nerve-endings. The raw desire in
the man's voice spoke to her body, not her head. A primitive urge deep inside made her
want to take the man into her, to absorb all the lusty energy he had to invest in her
cunt.
From her hiding place outside the living room door, May could recognize the first signs
of surrender in her blonde girl friend's quivering body. Though Lacey's face still looked
tense and worried, her loins were loosening up. She was thrusting her pubic mound
upward in tight little circles. May smiled wryly to herself, wondering if Lacey even
knew yet what she was doing. Perhaps her body was outstripping her mind.
Spike saw what was happening even before May did. "Uhhuh, you want it baby! I know
you do!" His tongue stabbed through her cunt-hair, struck the fleshy peak of her
clitoris.
"Aaaiieee!" At once, Lacey began to churn her hips more wantonly upward. The forces
of lust in her belly were rapidly gaining the upper hand. Even her brain was finding