View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 11:01 PM
Administrator

Default "Oh God, May! Pogo's going to fuck your pussy!" The girl had never uttered that word

"Oh God, May! Pogo's going to fuck your pussy!" The girl had never uttered that word
before. She was surprised at how satisfying it felt exploding from her mouth. It made
her feel sexy to be able to indulge her excitement all the way down to spitting out
obscene language. Dave would never recognize me now, she thought fleetingly... and
she was glad!
A piercing shriek of ecstasy interrupted the blonde's thoughts. "Aaiiiieeee! Ooooohhh,
God-d-d! He's in me! He's in meeee!" Again May had raised her head. She was looking
through lust-glazed eyes in Lacey's direction. But the girl realized her new lover saw
nothing. May was totally absorbed in the intense feelings throbbing through her well-
skewered pussy.
The older woman was enough in possession of herself, though, to think still of Lacey's
pussy and what she had been doing there. While Pogo drove his hard cock into her
cunt in long deep strokes, May stabbed her tongue into Lacey's juicy slit. The tongue
ran wildly up and down the trembling blonde's open snatch. It teased her clitoris,
tortured her gaping hole, slipped down to lap at her asshole. Lacey was amazed to
discover that what May had been doing to her before was only a warm-up. The pleasure
she was experiencing now was like nothing she had ever known before!
With desperate fervor, Lacey reached down to tangle her fingers in May's long thick
hair. Now she could feel the brunette's head being buffeted forward into her hands,
against her cunt-slit. Pogo's long lusty lunges were knocking her about ruthlessly. And
May was loving it. She was eating Lacey's pussy with an ardor that approached
supernatural speed and agility.
"Aaaaggghhhh!" Lacey thought she could feel May's tongue probing deep into her hot
twat. The way the pushy little member forced her cunt-walls apart set up quivers of
unchecked arousal that penetrated every dark recess of her being. "Suck me, May!" she