View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 10:08 AM
Administrator

Default Chapter

Chapter

Spike's tongue had been exploring May's hot open snatch for less than five minutes
when he suddenly leapt to his feet. "Hell, I'm sorry, May! I've really got to get down to
the garage! The boss told me there'd be hell to pay if I was late again this month!" He
kissed her quickly on the mouth and hurried out, banging the screen door behind him.
May glared after him. "You didn't think of that when you were eating my food, did
you, bastard!" She rose from the kitchen chair and smoothed down her robe. Her pussy
tingled with the sweet memory of his agile tongue exploring her soft hungry depths.
She toyed with the idea of going back upstairs to her dildo. She dismissed the idea at
once. Something a little more enticing was in order this morning.
She stood at the screen door and whistled. When several minutes had elapsed, her
whistle was rewarded by an answering bark. A large black dog came bounding up to the
door. May let him in and matched his eager excitement with hugs and pats and squeals
of delight. "Pogo, you bad boy! Where have you been? You realize you haven't been
home for two days?"
Pogo was just like any of the males in May's life. He was happy-go-lucky,
unpredictable... and a born misfit. He was a mongrel, a big mongrel who looked a little
bit like a shepherd, a little like a Labrador, a little like a setter. Pogo was a little of a lot
of things. He had won May's heart the day he followed her home from the
supermarket. He had been little more than a puppy then, yet still he had let May tame
him only as much as he wanted to be tamed. He came around when he felt like it. The
rest of the time, he was a tramp, wandering off in search of adventures.
After Pogo had finished off what was left of the sausages and eggs, May led him into
the big, old-fashioned living room. The drapes were still drawn. May could be sure of