View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 10:05 AM
Administrator

Default and filling. It made her cunt feel so good! "Uuuuuuuhhh! Yeah, Spike! You're doing it

and filling. It made her cunt feel so good! "Uuuuuuuhhh! Yeah, Spike! You're doing it
to me, baby! Fuck, your cock's the best! The very best, baby!"
Spike wanted to say something cynical about how she didn't have to bother with the
compliments - he'd screw her anyway. But he was getting too intensely aroused by the
way her cunt was nibbling and sucking on his stiff cock to bother with smart cracks. It
didn't matter anyway. They both knew what they were here for. It was because neither
one of them knew anybody who could do them better than the other. Quantity was
fine, but even May appreciated top quality when she could get it.
"Christ, I love your cunt, May! I love it! Shit! It's so hot... so tight!" It amazed him that
a woman who used her cunt as much as May did should still feel tight as a virgin. Only
the skilled way in which she moved her pussy back and forth along his cock reminded
him of the endless experience the brunette had enjoyed. He was beginning to suspect
that maybe pussy-muscles worked the same as any other kind of muscle - the more a
woman used it, the better shape it was going to be in. On that basis, May practically
qualified as the Charles Atlas of screwing.
"Do it, Spike! God, do it to meeee!" Nothing was going through the woman's mind but
sheer raw sensations. She thrust her buttocks high in the air, striving to help the man
sink his cock as deep into her snatch as it would go. "Uuuuhhh... ooohhhhhh, Spike! I
want it deep! Dee-e-e-e-pp!"
Her lusty desperation snapped the last of the big man's reserve. He pulled her away
from the counter and pushed her down toward the floor. His cock remained buried
deep in her pussy. As soon as they were kneeling like rutting dogs on the floor, he sank
his fingers into her ass-flesh and drove into her in long, lunging strokes. "You want it
deep, baby? Well, that's what you're getting! Jeezz-z!" He could feel his cock-tip
battering her cervix on each grinding instroke. Her cunt-muscles spasmed agonizingly