View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 11:36 PM
Administrator

Default SISTER'S PET Zoo Sex STORY - Chapter

SISTER'S PET Zoo Sex STORY - Chapter
Jay and Chad were paying an evening social call. The couple they were visiting had
visited them every year when they were in Europe, but this was the first time they had
seen each other since their return. Ted and Mimi were very close friends.
Friar had accompanied Jay and Chad, and he lay in front of the fireplace in the
sumptuous living room while the four adults sprawled on the floor with their cocktails.
Chad sat close to Mimi, Ted near Jay. The men were stroking the flanks of each other's
wives. The women seemed scarcely to notice as they pursued their animated
conversation.
Jay was talking about her favorite subject since her return to Los Angeles - her brother.
"I just couldn't believe how he had changed, in just four years. He's such a wonderful
boy, and so handsome. He was having such a hard time working his way through law
school, I persuaded Chad to let them move in with us when we get our house. Then
Kenny can go to law school here, and have all the time he needs for studying." She
giggled as she handed Ted her glass for a refill. "I don't think Chad was too keen on the
idea at first, but I talked him in to it. He's such a sweet man." She beamed at her
husband and winked coyly. "He'd do anything for me, wouldn't you, darling?"
Chad was pretty high, and feeling mellow. He was caressing the full swell of Mimi's tits
through her thin sweater while he surveyed his wife's sexy body. "Sure, baby. The kid's
a spoiled brat, still wet behind the ears. But I think he may turn into a good
businessman some day. I expect a return on my investment, you know!"
Mimi was dark-haired, full of enthusiasm. "How about that cute blonde wife of Kenny's
you were talking about? She sounds like she might be the pot of gold at the end of the
rainbow."