View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Default Chapter

Chapter

The morning light filtered into the bedroom. It played over the naked body of the
voluptuous brunette spread-eagled on top of the sheets. Her hands roamed hungrily
over her big upthrusting tits, then reached down until they probed the thick dark
thatch of her cunt.
"Aaaww... God-d-d... I need it so bad!" Her voice was a hoarse cry of desperation. Her
tongue flickered anxiously over her lips as her fingertips circled the peak of her swollen
clitoris, and the blood-engorged nubbin peeked through her tangled pussy-hair.
"Mmmmmmm... yesssss..."
Sleep still hung heavy on the woman's eyelids, her long black hair surrounding her
pretty face. A lazy sultry smile crept over her mouth. In the unguarded mood of first
waking, her whole being centered on the growing pangs of pleasure shooting from her
widespread pussy-slit. Before she did or thought about anything else, she was going to
enjoy her solitary delight.
As her fingers worked more and more feverishly along her pink-fleshed lips, she ground
her cunt-mound upward slightly. Her hot snatch was demanding more and deeper
attention. Just the clitoris wasn't enough! Her pussy was hungry!
"Inside! I want it inside me!" she moaned with wanton urgency. With a sudden deep
thrust, she drove two fingers far up into her wet open twat. She began to pump them in
and out, in and out. Her face started to relax, then her mouth tightened in displeasure.
It wasn't enough! She wanted more!
Her free hand fumbled for the top drawer of her bedside table. She opened it and
pulled out a long rubber dildo. With a sigh of relief, the brunette guided the awesome-