View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Default "What's the matter?" Helen asked. You didn't get off?"

"What's the matter?" Helen asked. You didn't get off?"
"Oh, no. I came all right. It was wonderful." For a few seconds Sally searched for the
right words to say just how she felt. "It was just... well... I missed being actually
fucked."
Helen laughed. "You mean, having a nice big hard cock shoved up your horny little
twat? Oh, Sally, you incurable romantic, you."
Helen's blunt words shocked Sally a little. Silly, she thought, after letting her eat you.
But at least she wasn't mad.
Helen grew more serious. "I know how you feel. I feel the same way. You have to
understand. I'm not some fanatic Lesbian. I like cock too. In fact, I was thinking of
indulging in some. Interested in joining me? I could arrange to have a nice hard cock
here in no time at all."
Sally felt her cunt lurch eagerly. But she clamped down on her desire. "Thanks, but no
thanks. I told you how I feel about lovers while I'm still married. Too dangerous."
Helen laughed again. "Oh, but this one would never talk or get jealous. He's wonderful
that way, and can he fuck!"
She suddenly got up. "Wait here," she said. "I'll get him and then you can decide. He's
in the bedroom n..."
Before Sally could get up, Helen ran into the house. Sally hesitated a moment, then
realized Helen was going to bring a man out here into the yard and she was mother-
naked.