View Single Post
Old 11-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Donna hoped that Fay would be happy for her when she found out about her new
apartment. But the redhead was cool toward her young cousin.
"Well, I guess you know what you're doing, Donna. God knows, I can't take it upon
myself to be responsible for you. Just be sure the old bugger isn't going to take you for
a long ride off a short pier."
Tears sprang to the blonde's eyes. She couldn't understand why Fay was being so sour
grapes. Was it possible the older woman was jealous? Why else should Fay be so
suspicious of one of her men friends when she never said anything bad about any of
her own? "Won't you at least come over and see the place? It's so beautiful. I know
you'll love it."
Far from appeasing Fay, seeing the apartment only seemed to make her more
withdrawn. She stayed only a few minutes. At parting, she gave the blonde a quick peck
on the cheek. "Take care of yourself, Donna. And remember the warning I gave you!"
"Don't worry about me, Fay I hope you'll come to see me often. Here, I had a key made
for you. Drop by whenever you like." Fay seemed reluctant, but she took the key.
For the first time since she had come to the big city, Donna lay down on her king-sized
bed and cried. She was afraid she had lost her best friend and lover. She could only
hope that time and distance would heal the wounds.
For the first two weeks, Donna communicated with Fay only once, by phone. The
conversation was brief and unsatisfying. The pain the young girl felt on separating from
her cousin was muted by the excitement of being on her own for the first time. The

ceaseless admiration she got from her men friends made her feel less lonely. Their good
loving made it easier for her to bear the loss of her woman lover and her dog.
Instinctively, Donna had avoided telling Barney about her passion for the German
shepherd. She suspected that the older man would not approve. When she suggested he
buy her a dog for protection and company, he refused. "No way I want this apartment
ruined by some crazy mutt. You can have a canary if you want, but no dogs!"
A canary would not quite suit Donna's purpose, so she forgot the idea. She had enough
men around to keep her satisfied - most of the time, anyway. Some day she would have
her very own dog.
There was only one man that she had met through Barney who made her feel
uncomfortable. He was a tall blond, a striking man about forty years old. Barney had
brought him over on one of their appointed evenings. The stranger said a little more
than hello to Donna. He did not make love to her. He sat and watched her and Barney,
apparently taking no pleasure from viewing their abandoned coupling. He watched
them as another man might watch an engine running - to see how it worked. Several
days later, Barney called and said she would have a visit from this Curt on their next
reserved evening. Barney would not be there.
"Be a good girl and keep him happy, will you? That man makes a lot of money for me."
Donna was very nervous the night she expected Curt. She recalled Fay's warning about
men who might take advantage of her. She considered calling Fay for advice, and then
thought better of it. At this state in their relationship, she could not say she trusted Fay
to give her clear-headed advice. The redhead seemed more interested in criticizing than
in advising or helping, in any way.

Several times, she changed her dress, trying to find just the thing that would appeal to
the tall, unsmiling Curt. She finally decided on a bright red lounging gown with
matching panties. It was almost transparent, but not enough to let the man be entirely
sure of what he was seeing.
Once dressed, she poured herself a double Scotch and sipped greedily at it. The searing
liquid gave her the jolt of courage she needed. When the expected ring of the doorbell
finally came, she rushed into the bathroom to gargle with mouthwash before answering
it. She didn't want the arrogant-looking man to suspect she needed the help of alcohol
to confront him.
He was formally dressed in a black tuxedo and a lace-trimmed white shirt. He looked
very hand some, in an untouchable way. Donna thought she detected a slight crack in
the firm set of his jaw. Perhaps he was trying to smile at her.
To her surprise, the young blonde no longer felt intimidated by the idea of being alone
with this strange man. She congratulated herself on the timely prescription of the
alcohol.
"Good evening, Curt. Won't you please come in?" If he could be formal, so could she.
She could beat him at his own game if that was the way he wanted it. Or maybe he
would see how stuffy he was being, and he would loosen up a little.
He closed the door behind him and followed her into the living room. He nodded his
head when she suggested Scotch. So far he had spoken not a word. He held the glass
she offered him to his lips and downed the contents in one swallow. He set the glass on
the bar and stared at her.
"I don't like that dress! Take it off!"

His words were uttered so abruptly, in so assured a manner, that she didn't think for a
moment of disobeying him. She took a long drink of her Scotch, then she removed her
dress. She stood naked but for her red panties, trembling under his assessing glare.
"The panties, too! Take them off!"
The panties followed the dress into a heap on the rug. The girl had never felt ashamed
of her nakedness, but this time she tried to hide the blonde vee of her pubic hair. She
felt so very vulnerable, she had an automatic need to try to protect herself.
Quick as lightning, his hand reached out and slapped her hand away from her pussy.
"How dare you hide yourself from me! When I'm looking at you, you let me look at
you! Is that understood?"
She nodded, but a strange feeling had taken hold of her. At the sound of his booming
voice, a surge of lust raced up and down her spine. For some perverted reason, his
attempts to humiliate her seemed to be striking a responsive chord in her psyche. "Yes,"
she repeated submissively, "I understand."
"Good. Now take this into the other room and put it on. Come back when you're
dressed."
She thought it odd that, now that she was already naked, he should instruct her to go
into the other room to dress. She did as she was told. At the moment, she didn't really
feel she had much choice. Pleasing this man was her way of paying the rent. If he gave
a bad report to Barney, she could very well end up in the street.
Inside the fancy plastic .bag he had been carrying upon his arrival was a plain black
garter belt, black stockings and black spike heels. The shoes were of shiny patent

leather, the kind of shoes that women hadn't worn for close to twenty years. They made
Donna very tall. She enjoyed her leggy, seductive appearance in the mirror. The last
part of the outfit surprised and confused the blonde. It looked like the tunic of a
military uniform. When she put it on, it reached to just above her pussy-hair. Now that
she was dressed in the strange get-up, she could see why Curt had chosen it. It made
her look wicked somehow, at least from the neck down.
When she returned to the living room, she found him waiting for her. This time, she
was sure she saw the trace of a smile flicker across his features. Apparently she pleased
him. She dared to make an attempt at humor. "How do I look?" she asked in a cute,
little-girl voice, twirling in front of him.
"Shut up!" he barked. He motioned to a straight-legged dining chair that he had set in
the middle of the living room, facing the couch. "Sit down there!"
Intensely aware of the round swells of her ass peeking out from under her uniform top,
she walked away from him over to the chair. She sat very straight in the chair, knees
together this way, the tunic almost covered her pussy-hair.
He walked briskly over to the couch and sat facing her. "Spread your legs! Wider!"
Feeling titillated and ashamed at the same time, she slowly spread her thighs. He was
not satisfied until they were spread wide, exposing all the secrets of her tight pink cunt
and her nub-like cit that was just visible through her kinky cunt-hair.
"Slide forward on the chair a little! I want to see your asshole!"
More pangs of masochistic pleasure gripped at her belly as she slouched her hips
forward until her but rested on the very edge of the chair. Somehow, just having a man

sitting and staring at her exposed cunt was much more a test of her sexuality than
actually fucking a stranger. Curt's examination of her lewdly clad body, her widespread
cunt, made her examine herself more closely than she had in a long time. What was she
doing here? Why was she experiencing perverse enjoyment from what the man was
doing to her?
The only answer was the continued excitement running up and down her spine, the
growing throbbing in her cunt. She could feel the moisture running from her pussy,
trickling onto the hardwood chair. Automatically she wriggled her cunt down against
the cool stimulating surface. She groaned suddenly at her steady building arousal. She
could feel her clitoris growing hard, poking its way through the forest of her pussy-hair.
"You're getting excited, I see." He seemed satisfied with her response. "Why don't you
play with yourself now so I can watch."
At first, she stared dumbly at the man, scarcely believing the words her ears told her
she was hearing. It was not that Donna shrank from the idea of being an exhibitionist.
Several times, she had made love to a man, a woman or a dog, while someone else
looked on. She had even masturbated over at Fay's apartment, knowing all the time that
Fay was watching through a crack in the door.
But this! To obey such a cold-blooded order from such a cold man. To sit here in this
stark chair in this bizarre uniform and rouse herself to orgasm for the amusement of
her tormentor! The idea seemed too incredibly depraved for words.
And yet, from somewhere deep in her belly, came a jolt of masochistic excitement,
stronger this time than she had ever felt it before. She knew that she wanted to obey
the man's lewd command. Much as her better self rebelled against the cold-blooded

humiliation, she craved it. Something in her craved it!
"Do it!" The man was growing impatient with her squeamishness. His cry was so
terrible, it frightened her into action. Slowly, surely, she slipped a hand down into her
pussy-slit. Tentatively, she caressed the tender wet flesh.
"Uuuulth!" Donna was so preoccupied with the circumstances of what she was doing,
that she scarcely expected to experience pleasure when her fingers grazed her pussy.
The lusty shudder that wring her body like a sponge surprised her and aroused her. She
began to stroke her cunt-slit more wantonly, sliding a finger along either side of her
clitoris, tantalizing the swelling bud with her palm on each downstroke. "Mmmm!" She
felt almost ashamed of the spontaneous moans that burst from her lips. But, when she
looked at him, she saw that his eyes were shining with lust. Drawing a reaction from
the stranger was worth the price of her own self-abasement!
It seemed a real achievement to have aroused the flesh of this bloodless man! She cast a
quick glance it the crotch of his tuxedo pants. There it was! The unmistakable bulge of
his cock! The sight of it made the touch of her hand rubbing up and down her exposed
cunt all the more inciting. She wanted him to take control of her, to fuck her. The
thought made her heart beat fast, her hand move quicker up between her thighs.
He saw that she was staring at the swelling in his pants, but he made no objection. He
realized she thought she had won a victory! It was evident from the proud little grin on
her face. That didn't bother him either. She would know soon enough who was the
winner here!
"Stick your finger into your asshole!"
The demands he was making of her were growing more and more outlandish. She

trembled with depraved excitement as she prodded one of her wet fingertips against the
puckered flower of her asshole. A lightning jolt of powerful proportions shook her as
the finger slipped an inch or two up inside. So excited was she, she pushed harder,
oblivious to any internal resistance, to get the finger embedded all the way in her
rectum.
"Uuuuuhh! Christ!" Donna breathed, letting her head fall back in the first moment of
ecstasy.
"Feels good, eh, cunt? You like playing your little asshole, do you? I thought you would.
I decided the first time, when I watched you fuck Barney, that you'd take anything a
man wanted to give you and probably deserve all of it, too!" His words were harsh,
bitter, but still they made her feel weak with desire for him.
To please him, to revel in her own subservient depravity, she squirmed her finger
around deep in her. "Your cock's beautiful!" she sighed.
Though the excitement was pulsing hotly through his veins, Curt was not the sort of
man who liked to betray his emotions, no matter what form they took. His manner
toward the girl was hard and unyielding. "You're a greedy little bitch, aren't you?" he
accused her, ignoring her praise. "Getting a quick one off! What's the matter? Don't
you think I'll take care of you?"
"Oh, no! I know you will! I know your beautiful cock's just for me!" Basking in her
subservience, she sought to appease the man with flattery. She would have licked his
feet right then if he had asked her to. Anything to get him to stick that ramrod prick in
her pussy!
To control his arousal, he gritted his teeth. He pulled her roughly down off the chair

and made her kneel against it, thrusting her garter-clad ass up in his face. With
trembling fingers, he stroked the lush curves of her buttocks. "Don't worry, cunt!" Ills
voice had become strangely soft. Donna thought maybe his attitude toward her, too,
was Soften "You're going to get it! Everything you want!"
With a sudden abrupt movement, he shoved his cock-head against her relaxed
sphincter. Her little asshole was still remembering th pleasure that had rocked it a few
moments before. Her guard was down. His big prick slid easily up into her asshole.
So startled was the blonde by this sudden fierce contradiction of all her hopes, that the
first searing pain took a moment to register. She did not know how to respond.
Then the pain swept away the trivial efforts of her mind. In one shocking instant, it
became her only and total reality. "Aaaaaaiiieee! Oh, God-d-d! What are you doing to
meeee! Stop! Stop! It hurts!"
Once again the cold smile took possession of Curt's features. He watched her garter
streaked ass squirming before him, trying to escape his ruthless impalement. He loved
the sight of her struggles. They made him feel so powerful. They made his cock ache
with steadily mounting pleasure.
"Don't worry, cunt! A horny little bitch like you. should be able to take a cock in the
ass! You take everything else, don't you?" It thrilled him to think he was taking her
cherry back there. It had been a while since he had broken a new one in to the
pleasures of ass-fucking.
Gripping. her cruelly by her wriggling hips, he pulled his cock three-quarters of the way
out of her tight hole. He saw her relax a little, in the expectation that he was going to
let her free. It gave him great delight to shove his bludgeoning cock deep back up into

her forever-stretched rectum. She was going to learn who was boss, learn to accept what
her boss wanted to do to her, no matter how severe the humiliation for her.
The girl's last hope was dashed when the man drove his cock deep into her asshole for
the second time. Obviously, he had no intention of taking pity on her. He intended to
go through with his devilish scheme.
She was being screwed in the ass ruthlessly! Her tight little hole was filled to brimming
with a fiercely skewering cock!
Though the girl did not understand her response, she still experienced a definite tremor
of masochistic excitement. Even as the pain continued to spasm her belly, to force her
to try to pull away from him, her mind was reveling in depraved thoughts of the
wanton humiliation her tormentor was subjecting her to. The more she fell prey to
these obscene thoughts, the less attention she paid to her discomfort. In fact, her mental
excitement even prompted her to tentatively shove her ass back against the hard-driving
cock. "Uuuuuhhhh!"
Cooperating with her debasement, she found at once, greatly relieved the pain, that had
been largely the result of her resistance. The more she relaxed, the better she felt.
Devilish spasms of lust began to clasp hold of her and shake her loose. She was learning
to enjoy this most abject humiliation of all! "Aaaahhh!"
The big man concentrated on the incredible pleasure that her tightest hole was dealing
his hard aching cock. As he sawed his cock steadily into her rectum, he noted the
change in the tone of her cries. The inevitable masochistic excitement was slowly
replacing the hurt and fear. His cock in her asshole was turning her on!
"Shit! You greedy little cunt! I knew it! I knew you'd go for it!" He began to screw her

in longer deeper strokes, while he spat out accusations of her shameless wantonness.
Even her sadistic lover's contemptuous comments only increased Donna's arousal. The
more insulting his comments became, the harder she struggled to please him. As she
grew more and more relaxed under his pummeling, she became more aware of every
curve and swell of his hard prick as it drove again and again deep into her anus. She
loved the way it felt in her. She loved the obscene knowledge that his ramrod cock was
reaming her brutally. Now she was a sodomite too. And she loved it.
"Oooohhh, God-d-d! Do it to me! Fuck me in the ass! Christ! It feels so good!" The
sound of her lewd encouragement was music to the young girl's ears. She continued to
spew lusty comments back at him, at the same time thrusting her ass determinedly back
against his loins, forcing him to work harder to fill her deeper. "Aaaaggghhh!"
Even the worldly Curt had never seen a woman respond to humiliation with such
enthusiasm. Her tight asshole gripping his cock combined with her bawdy
encouragements and wanton maneuverings to force his blood to a near-boil. His fingers
made cruel welts in her ass as he labored over her, pummeling her asshole with
determined energy. The big man knew it would not be long before he would have to let
go his self-control, to fill her ass full of his cum and he wanted to make sure, she was
properly worn out first.
Again and again his turgid prick forced wide the inflamed walls of her rectum. She kept
up with him blow for blow, but her cries were becoming more incomprehensible. Her
head lolled crazily from side to side.
"Uuuuuhhh! Oh, Goddd! I'm commmming!" The force of her orgasm seemed to
wrench the young blonde limb from limb. It robbed her of all her strength. It left her a

quivering hulk of powerless ecstasy. If it hadn't been for Curt's arms, she would have
crumbled into a heap on the floor.
Her buttocks shook as he rammed her in long powerful strokes. She was still moaning
wantonly when he shot a hot roiling load of cum deep into her violated asshole. "Jee-
zuz!" he murmured, then clammed up. He had already given away too much of his
pleasure in the woman. He didn't want her to know how totally she had pleased him.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!