View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 1

Chapter 1
"Oh, God, that feels good! Do it to me like that!"
Fred Evans could scarcely believe his eyes and ears. When his friend Hank had told him
this red-headed whore was really something. Fred had gotten himself ready for a good
time. Not in his wildest dreams had he expected anything this good. Not in his wildest
dreams had he expected anything this good. Hungry Fay was the answer to a roving
salesman's fondest prayers.
The redhead's curvaceous ass was swaying lewdly in Fred's face. He had two fingers
rammed up inside her wet cunt and he was fingerfucking her ruthlessly while she knelt
doggie-style in front of him on the couch. With astounding force, she thrust her naked
buttocks back against his hand. Her pussy seemed to swallow his fingers on every
instroke. He watched with titillated glee each time his fingers pulled out of her. They
shone with an obscene coating of her juices.
"Does that feel good, baby?" he growled down at her. His voice was shaking with
excitement. He was intensely aware of her big German shepherd, sitting only a few
steps away, watching their every move. His hard cock swayed ominously at the thought
of what was about to happen. His friend Hank had told him all about Fay's specialty,
and that was what Fred wanted to see.
"Oh, Christ, yes! My pussy's so hot! I'm gonna come any minute! I know it!" The
obvious arousal in the man's voice fired the furnace in Fay's lusty belly. She enjoyed the
double life she led - a demure secretary by day, a wanton whore by night. Her specialty
was giving her customers the kind of thrill it was hard to find anywhere else.
As she continued to squirm her ass-cheeks back against the man's hand, she looked

over at her pet German shepherd, sitting patiently, expectantly, nearby. "Don't worry,
baby! Your turn will come!" The dog wriggled a little bit closer to the naked humans.
The woman's cunt flared with moist excitement.
Her growing abandon drove Fred to more vigorous efforts. His fingers flew in and out
of her clutching cunt-hole. With his free hand, he alternately stroked his painfully
throbbing cock and clutched at her round, dangling tits. With so much erotic input,
Fred Evans hardly knew what to do first. The woman was turning him on in a way he
had never known before. The sheer intensity of her wanton striving was contagious.
Already he knew that he would enjoy the orgasm of a lifetime this evening. "Oh, yeah,
honey! Move that sweet tight ass of yours! Oooeeee! You've got a hot pussy!'
Fay knew the man was talking, but she didn't hear what he was saying. Too much was
going on inside her squirming, trembling body. "Oooohhh, yeah! God, yeah-h-h!
Aaaahhhlthh. I'm commmmm-ing!"
Her whole being quaked. Her ass slammed fitfully back against Fred. Her pussy-
muscles clutched his fingers convulsively. The traveling salesman had never seen a
woman come like this before. His cock lurched excitedly as the dog crept a little closer.
"Jeezuz, baby! You really know how to get it off! Look at Fido here! You've got him all
excited!" He could see a huge red erection dangling from the animal's loins. The
thought of seeing that dog-prick rammed up inside her greedy belly sent a ripple of
enthusiasm through his jaded loins.
"Uuuuhlth!" Fay was still half delirious with the avalanche effects of her climax. She
peered dimly through a disheveled mass of red hair at the nervous dog. At once his
erection caught her eye. No sooner was she done with one orgasm than her belly began
to throb at the prospect of more! "Oh, Rudy, darling! Your cock's all hard, baby! Do
you want to fuck mama?"

Her obscene proposition sent a new shudder up Fred's spine. He had never heard
anything as perverted as her lascivious words directed at a brute animal! "Holy Christ!"
he murmured as the dog nuzzled her outstretched hand. Fred pulled his sodden fingers
from her cunt and stood up. It was time for Rudy to take over where he had left off.
The power of her orgasm had forced Fay flat down onto her belly. Now, once again, she
wriggled up onto hands and knees, doggie-style, in preparation for the onslaught of the
aroused dog. For just a moment, she looked up at the man. The big-eyed excitement on
his face sent a lurid thrill through her loins. For Fay, half the fun of being lewd was the
erotic responses her behavior drew from an audience. The redhead was an exhibitionist
at heart.
"Are you all ready to watch me screw Rudy?"
Her teasing made him blush hotly. But he never took his eyes off her ripe, upturned
ass. She reached back and slapped her buttock harshly, reveling in the excited gleam in
the man's eyes. She turned her attention to the dog. "Come on, Rudy! Get up here,
boy! Get up here and fuck my brains out!"
Her cunt, already sopping from her orgasm, flared anew as she felt the dog's weight on
the couch behind her. A lusty grin on her face, she stared up at the ceiling, waiting for
the moment when the dog would take her. She shuddered as his hairy paws gripped her
hips. At once, his hefty cock began to slap against her thighs as he lunged forward in
search of her hot waiting hole. "Mmmmmm, come on, Rudy, baby! Do it to me, boy!"
As anxiously as she wriggled her ass back in the animal's direction, his cock continued
to miss the fleshy wet target of her pussy. The woman grew more and more frantic. She
gyrated her hips this way and that, trying to trap the dog's cock-shaft in her greedy
cunt-opening. "Mmmmmm, Rudy. Come on, boy!"

As his excitement grew, Fred lost his self-consciousness about being a voyeur at such a
shameless mating. He fell to his knees next to the couch and watched the long tapered
cock-shaft struggle to find purchase in the hairy red nest of her pussy. From time to
time, he stole a look at the woman's face. It was a mask of lust as she strained back over
her shoulder, egging the dog on. At last, her dazed eyes found Fred's.
"Please, please help him! Help him find my pussy!"
Though his hand shook as he reached for the rigid shaft of the dog's penis, Fred didn't
hesitate to help the woman. He was far too eager to see her screw the dog not to
cooperate in any way he could. He grabbed Rudy's blood-engorged prick and guided it
in along her pussy-slit.
Sensing that the guiding hand was going to bring him closer to his goal, the dog's
rutting motions became more eager, more spasmodic. As soon as Fred had led his cock-
tip to the yielding softness of her damp opening, Rudy lunged forward with one mighty
stroke that impaled her deep.
"Aaaaaaaggghhh! Ooooohhhh, yesssss! That's it! Uuuhh, I always forget just how
wonderful it feels! As quickly as the dog adjusted to establish a hard-driving rhythm up
into her cunt, Fay began to slam her ass back to meet his every ruthless lunge. The
thing she loved most about her German shepherd's screwing was the relentless pace
Rudy maintained, right up to the moment of the last resounding climax. She felt like
she was being run over by a force far greater than herself. There was no question of
shrinking back or resisting. The only thing for her to do was to move with the tide of
the animal's excitement.
Her helplessness made her feel very free, very wanton. Rudy's savage screwing was
bigger than both of them. And no matter what, she could count on at least one sweet

orgasm before the end. "Uuuuuhhh, you couldn't know how good this feels! Jeeeee-z-
zz-z!"
Fred was shocked by the sheer fury of the woman's response to the dog's tireless pace.
Her jaw hung slackly open. Her tongue darted nervously over her 11 as she stared
unseeing up at the ceiling. It was as if she had been reduced to nothing more than an
animal herself, by the relentless pummeling of the dog's talented prick.
The blood pounded through Fred's engorged cock as he grew progressively more
engrossed in the redhead's shameless performance. He had never seen a woman who
could abandon herself so totally to the lascivious call of the senses, no matter what the
cost to her dignity and self-respect. The salesman felt the evening was well worth every
penny it was costing him. He couldn't have asked for a better show. "Goddamn.
Goddamn!" he rasped.
The more abandonedly she squirmed, the more insistently Fred's penis demanded
attention, It was pure torture for the older man to watch the young beauty churning
under the dog's stiff cock while his own cock had to throb unattended in his hand.
When he hit upon a solution to his dilemma, it seemed so simple, he wondered why he
hadn't thought of it sooner.
The dog's ferocious pace had driven Fay right against the arm of the couch. Her tits
were squashed carelessly against the green plush fabric. Fred positioned himself at the
end of the couch. His cock was at just the right height for her mouth. She was too
absorbed in the sweet feelings ricocheting through her naked body to notice the
availability of Fred's turgid penis. Fred chose the quickest technique to draw her
attention.
He grabbed her by her red hair and forced her mouth against his bulbous cock-head.

"Mmmmm. Mmmpphhhh!" It took her a moment to realize what was happening. But
as soon as she identified the thick filling presence in her mouth, she began to suck
greedily. There was no question that she welcomed this new tantalizing violation. Now
she was filled and sated at both ends.
Right from the first instant her mouth contacted his cock, Fred felt like he had just
fallen into an incredible sweet vat of pleasure. Her lips were soft and smooth as honey.
They caressed his ramrod cudgel from cock-head to base, bathing him in flowing warm
excitement. Her tongue acted like a little electric prod, stabbing him urgently,
unexpectedly, summoning up a lurching response from deep in his balls. "Uuuuuhh!
Jee-zuz, woman! Do you know how to give head!"
The sight of her shapely ass-cheeks wriggling back against the dog's hairy loins added
fresh fuel to Fred's flaring arousal. It astounded him the way she was able to service
both cocks so enthusiastically, so greedily. Neither the dog's prick nor his own suffered
neglect for one moment. She was one hell of a woman, with an appetite for sensuality
that appeared to know no bounds.
Her lusty mewling as she licked and stabbed and sucked his palpitating cock was music
to the salesman's ears. Her obvious erotic contentment was exhilarating. It made him
feel at the same time both intensely appreciated and inspired to bring her to new outer
reaches of pleasure. He clasped her head firmly on either side and forced her mouth
back and forth along his cock-shaft. His mastery of her slavish endeavors seemed to
turn her on. She moaned masochistically.
"That's it, honey! Suck it! Suck my prick, baby! Oh, yeah! How does that big dog-cock
feel up in your hungry little twat?" His raunchy comments spewed unchecked from his
lips. He liked to talk dirty when he was really excited. The great thing about this
woman was that she seemed to like hearing them as much as he enjoyed saying the

inciting words. Her firm white ass gyrated appealingly under the dog's tireless stroking.
She moaned around the hard filling presence in her mouth.
The dog's efforts seemed to grow more fierce. Rudy's tongue lolled from his mouth.
Splashes of saliva dropped onto Fay's naked squirming back. The sight made Fred's
cock jerk inside the woman's working mouth. He tugged on her hair and made her
work faster and harder over his swelling cock-shaft.
Fay's body was ablaze with arousal. She had gone into the business of whoring with her
dog Rudy to make some extra cash. But the very idea of being watched in her depraved
abandon - while she was living out the part of a wanton whore - appealed to her even
more than the money. She liked the intense excitement her life acquired when she was
involved in some no-holds-barred sexual entanglement. She liked to turn men on and to
be turned on herself. Taking money for her daring escapades was like putting frosting
on an already rich cake. It made it all that much better.
Fred was a good subject. He had been sent to Fay by a steady client. That was the way
she got all her business - by word of mouth. The older man was totally absorbed in the
lusty situation that had developed on the redhead's living room couch. Fay enjoyed the
sound of his heavy breathing. She liked his harsh, obscene comments. And, most of all,
she liked the hard swelling cock that sawed relentlessly in and out of her mouth. The
man's excitement fed her own, added fresh coals to a fire that was already blazing high.
"Oh God! God, I'm commming-g-g!" she managed to wail between cock-mouthfuls.
Her body convulsed in a shuddering delight of pleasure. But she didn't let herself go
completely. She still had two hungry men to satisfy.
"Christ, Fay! You're something else!" She was coming again, this time responding to
the depraved excitement of taking two hard cocks at once - the one reaming her pussy
wide, the other invading her mouth in sure filling strokes. She was like a sex machine -

a flesh-and-blood embodiment of lust. Her tits bounced as she strove to bring both
males to fruition.
The dog panted. The man grunted. The woman groaned. All three orgiasts were lost in
a lurid pleasure world that captivated their senses and dulled their minds. For long
minutes the room was filled with the primitive sounds of their rutting ecstasy.
Fred looked from the woman to the dog and back again, still scarcely able to believe
that he had discovered such an incredible abandoned woman or that he was getting his
cock sucked by a woman who was at the same time fucking a dog! His brain reeled. His
balls throbbed with his excitement. He caught the strained look on the animal's face
just at the moment when Rudy was coming.
The realization gave Fred a new added jolt of perverted excitement. "My God! He's
coming in you, Fay! He's filling your pussy full of dog jism! Jee-zuz!" He could feel his
own load boiling to the surface, coaxed skillfully by the slavishly sucking woman.
"Aaaaiiieee! You're doing it to me! Look out, baby! Here comes a mouthful!" Fred held
her head to his cock, forcing her to drink his welling juices. It pleased him the way she
bent hungrily to her task, the way she licked her lips with satisfaction when he finally
let her free.
Though she had brought both males over the hump, Fay could feel one last explosion
still lurking inside her own belly. While Fred watched in amazement, she began to rub
her clitoris roughly as she still knelt in her doggie position, deserted now by the sated
dog. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. He could see there was a great struggle
going on inside her tense, naked body. Then, totally unexpectedly, the burden seemed
to lift from her face. She was liberated!

"Uhhhh! God, I'm commmin-ing-g-g!" Fay collapsed once again, onto the couch,
reveling in the lulling stupor produced by her third orgasm of the evening. She paid no
attention to the dog, who sat cleaning himself on the other side of the coffee table. Or
to the man, who had struggled to the nearest chair where he sat, numbly staring at the
ceiling, waiting to be returned to reality. Watching Fay masturbate herself to orgasm
had been the last blow in a pleasure onslaught for Fred.
When Fay recovered from her euphoria, she lost little time in reminding her visitor that
it was getting late. "After all, I'm a working girl," she told him cheerily. "A
moonlighting working girl!" Fred slowly got himself back into his clothes. He pulled
out the agreed upon fee, with a twenty-dollar bonus. "It was worth it all, Fay. You're
sensational! Next time I'm in town, I'll look you up. And next time, I want to fuck you
myself!" He winked lewdly.
"Sure, Fred, however you like it, baby!" She was constantly amazed at how men
sometimes resembled little boys. Particularly when they thought they were going to get
their hands into the cookie jar. She breathed a sigh of relief when she had finally got
her client out the door. Fay enjoyed her sessions with men, but she valued her privacy,
too. She didn't have a lot of it.
She had just settled back on the couch with a hot toddy when there came a knock at
the door. Assuming it was Fred with a last comment or request, Fay struggled to
resume her public expression before opening the door. She was all smiles when she
found herself face to face with a busty young blonde with a mane of long kinky hair
and a suitcase.
"Hi, cousin Fay. Remember me? I'm Donna!"
"Donna?" Her visitor was so far from what Fay had been expecting that it took the

redhead a few minutes to collect her wits about her. "Donna who?"
"Donna Parker. You're Uncle Ernie's girl. You remember me! I used to bug you all the
time to buy me bubble gum!"
"Oh, Donna!" The light was beginning to break, but Fay wasn't sure she was liking
what she saw. She hadn't been back home in almost seven years. Her parents and she
exchanged polite cards at Christmas. That was all. Now all of a sudden she was visited
with a cheerful, big-titted teenaged cousin with obvious plans for her spare room.
Whether she liked it or not, it looked like Fay had a house guest.
The young blonde was growing impatient.
"Well?" she demanded cheerfully. "Do I get to come in, or do you want me to go to the
Y?"
Fay had never been one for family ties, but the girl's appealing smile tugged at a cord of
nostalgia buried somewhere deep inside. "Of course I don't want you to go to the Y!
Come on in, Donna! I'm glad to see you!" To her surprise, she really was glad.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!