View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 05:04 AM
Administrator

Default time he saw his wife screwing another man. The hurt had run deep. He had gone out

time he saw his wife screwing another man. The hurt had run deep. He had gone out
and gotten drunk. Su-Ann was going to get herself screwed silly!
He began to feel a little ashamed of himself for the pain he had imposed on her. If he
hadn't brought her home this afternoon, on Jay's orders, she would never have had to
know. He regretted sometimes his wife's lack of consideration for others in her pursuit
of her own boundless pleasure.
But he could not regret the hot clutch of the eager pussy-lips gripped around his cock.
He took a strong hold on her wriggling hips to brace himself against her wanton
squirming. He thrust his penis into her cunt in long shattering strokes. The sight of her
ass-cheeks trembling with the impact made his cock swell larger, made him feverish to
do it again, to surge in all the way to her core, her woman's center. "Shit, you've got a
beautiful pussy, baby!"
What was happening in the next room was becoming less and less important to Su-
Ann. She was totally absorbed in the furious plundering she was getting from behind.
Again and again she lunged backward to meet the powerful thrust of his big cock. Her
mouth hung slack in a greedy, open-mouthed smile of pleasure. Yes, he was doing it
right. She wanted more and more and more...
She didn't even notice the tumultuous orgasm that was taking place on the bed.
"God, Kenny-y-y!... I'm cummmmm-ing-g-g!"
"Jee-zuz, me too, baby! Me too, beautiful!"
Brother and sister squirmed together in the fitful throes of release. They clutched
passionately at one another's flesh, working out the anguishing joy pulsing through
them in hot flooding waves.