View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:40 PM
Administrator

Default Lacey had to accept the obvious fact. May was screwing the dog Pogo... and May was

Lacey had to accept the obvious fact. May was screwing the dog Pogo... and May was
loving every obscene minute of it!
Her knees were quaking so hard that Lacey had to kneel down to keep from falling
down. It was all so unexpected! The big mongrel had only been around a couple of
times since the girl's arrival. Lacey had detected nothing unusual about May's r
elationship with the beast. They played together, but there was nothing suspicious
about that. How could the fugitive wife have known that her landlady and the dog were
lovers?
Her mouth hung open in shock as she watched the stiff animal cock work steadily,
fiercely in and out of May's upturned pussy. In the glow from May's bedside table,
Lacey could make out the pink flesh of her friend's cunt, clinging to the dog's cock on
each outstroke. She could see the wispy tendrils of dark cunt-hair that framed the site of
the depraved union. The dog's hairy loins rammed hard up against the smooth white
flesh of May's buttocks, creating a lewd contrast that reminded Lacey of something out
of a fairy tale.
It was all so unreal. Only the continuous sounds of May's pleasure were too real to be
denied.
"Oooohhh, yessssss! Screw me like that, Pogo darling! I got so excited this afternoon, I
just had to have something more! I just had to feel your hard filling cock up in my
pussy!" May's naked, trim body shimmied like a snake as she screwed herself back
against the dog's hard-driving belly. Her hair flew crazily about her head as she tossed
it from side to side, groaning out her ecstasy. Her tits bounced and jiggled beneath her
as her energy surged backward to meet Pogo's every demanding lunge.
The younger woman could not get over how beautiful May looked, even in the midst of