View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 6

Chapter 6
The first flush of new passion kept Fay and her teenaged cousin busy throughout the
weekend. They shut themselves in Fay's apartment and made love in every conceivable
way. Though Donna had already had quite a bit of experience for a girl her age, still
there was a great deal she could learn from Fay. The voluptuous blonde was an apt and
willing pupil. Fay was an enthusiastic and devoted teacher. Both felt the other was
ideally suited to her robust sexuality. The weekend was heaven.
By Sunday night, Fay felt ready to take Donna into her confidence. "There's something
I've been wanting to tell you, baby." They were lying in each other's arms, bathed in
the perspiration of lovemaking. "I didn't say anything before because I didn't want to
shock you."
Donna giggled and pinched Fay's nipple playfully. "You should know by now I don't
shock easily. What is it? You've got a thing for donkeys?"
At first Fay was offended, then she too began to laugh. She knew there was no malice
intended in her young lover's remark. "No, even I'm not that ambitious."
"I don't know, Fay. I think you could do anything you wanted to." She rolled on top of
her cousin and began to caress her soft flanks.
"Whoa! Wait a minute! I'm going to get serious for a minute."
"Okay. I'm listening."
"Well, when I got to the city, I found it hard to make a go of it at first. So, I started
making love to a few select men friends - for money. After I started making good
money, well, I was greedy enough to want to hold onto those extra luxuries my nights

with my friends could bring me. So, I still do it. About three or four times a week. The
rest are freebies." She smiled impishly.
Donna was quiet for several minutes. Her face indicated she was deep in concentration.
Fay stared anxiously at her. It was important to her not to lose the girl's respect. "Well,
Donna? How does it hit you?"
"Well, you know, I've never thought of it before. But now that I'm thinking about it, it
seems like a pretty good idea. A way to have fun, and get some money, too. I could use
some money myself right now. I'm running low."
"Don't worry about that, baby. I'll stake you."
The blonde's delicate features took on a determined grimace. "No, Fay, I don't want to
be a freeloader. I pay my own way."
"Yeah, that's the old family morality, for sure. Down with the welfare state!" Fay raised
her hand in mock-indignation. All the same, she admired the girl's spunk.
Donna ignored her cousin's sarcasm. She was getting excited. "How about it, Fay? Do
you think I could do it too? Is it hard?"
The redhead was beginning to like the idea. It would be fun to have a partner, and
profitable, too. She knew plenty of men who would pay through the nose for a
threesome with two such talented women. "You know, Donna, maybe we're onto
something. How would you like to work with me? I mean both of us with one guy, or
maybe two guys? Would that turn you on?"
Donna's blazing blue eyes held her answer.

"Boy, would it! That'd be terrific, Fay!" She caressed the older woman affectionately. "I
want to experience everything with you!"
"You will, darling. You will." Fay was already making plans.
Despite her enthusiasm for the project, Donna got more nervous the more she thought
about it. It was the idea of making money, becoming a whore. It was against everything
her parents had ever taught her, even worse somehow than making love to another
woman or a dog. She confided her fears to Fay.
"Doing it for money is no different than doing it for free. In fact, sometimes it's even
better. It gives a woman total freedom to let it all hang out. A 1ot of guys expect
responses from a whore that they would be shocked to discover in their wives."
Donna felt a perverse tingle shoot up and down her spine. The more she thought about
it, the more excited she got. But she was still scared.
"Listen, I've got an idea. An old customer of mine is coming by Tuesday night. Why
don't you hide yourself away and watch us? Then you'll see for yourself just what it's
like. And besides," she fondled the girl's cunt-hair lewdly, "it'll turn me on, knowing
you're watching me screw Hank."
Donna agreed at once to the proposition. Tuesday night, she concealed herself in Fay's
walk-in closet and watched through a crack in the door as Fay, dressed in a black
negligee, led in a big [[[missing text]]] and followed the direction of his pointing finger.
Rudy thrust his nose into the crack of his mistress's ass. At once she began to wriggle
and shriek with delight.
"Ooohh! God! His cold nose feels wonderful on my asshole! It turns me on, Hank!"

"Everything turns you on, baby! That's why I love ya!" The big man' hand shook as he
pulled down his fly and released his cock. The swollen purplish head waved menacingly
in Fay's direction. "Come on, Rudy, lick her, boy!" he told the dog excitedly as he
stroked his cock and crawled around in front of the woman. He waggled the bulbous
tip of his stiff prick lewdly in the woman's face.
Donna recognized the slavish arousal in her woman lover's eyes as she looked up at the
man. "Are you going to make him fuck me now, Hank?"
"Not yet, baby! As a matter of fact, I think I may save that pleasure for myself. I just
want to see you wiggle under his tongue for a while, that's all!"
"Aaaiiieeee!" The dog's snake-like tongue had hit a sensitive nerve ending. Donna
thought Fay was going to rise right up off the rug. "Oh, God, he's making me
commmme!"
Donna was amazed. Her cousin was so aroused by what was happening to her that she
was coming just from a couple of licks of Rudy's tongue. Fay was amazing! "Christ,
you're a hot cunt, aren't you, baby! You get it off quicker and easier than any woman I
ever knew!" The man's voice had become thick. He clasped Fay's red hair roughly and
pressed his cock-tip against her lips. She had no choice but to open wide and let him
come inside.
So engrossed was she in the greedy way her cousin began to suck the man's cock,
Donna forgot for a moment to be cautious. She leaned forward so far, she was in
danger of betraying her presence in the closet. When she saw what she was doing, she
pulled back. But her hand went straight to her clitoris. The performance had her too
hot to hold back any longer. She began to fondle the swelling nubbin with her fingertip,
fighting to hold back the sighs of pleasure that threatened to burst from her lips.

Watching Fay's ripe ass in sexy garters, rotating back against the dog's tongue, made
Donna want to wiggle her ass, too. But she didn't dare. The best she could settle for
was jerking her pussy-mound feverishly against the palm of her hand. It was frustrating,
but even the frustration was exciting. When she had first spied on Fay making out with
a guy, Donna was still a kid in pigtails. Little did she know then that her childish
curiosity would lead her to the very adult pleasure of voyeurism. No more did she
suspect that she would ever see her cousin sandwiched between a man's cock and a
dog's tongue.
Donna finger-fucked herself with all fingers, to give herself the impression of the same
thickness that Fay was experiencing in Hank's blood-engorged prick.
The teenager watched the entrance as the big man immediately established a powerful
lunging rhythm in and out of the wailing woman's cunt. In time to his battering
strokes, Donna worked her fingers in and out of her clutching pussy. Her passage was
incredibly wet and open. The thrill of watching Fay and the man act out their roles of
whore and customer had her more aroused than she had ever been before.
Donna needed no further convincing that Fay's part-time job would suit her perfectly.
The girl had only known boy-lovers so far. She ached for the attentions of a fully
matured penis and the practiced technique of a man who knew what to do with it. Not
that she had been dissatisfied with the boys who had initiated her into the heterosexual
pleasures of sex. But they had been just a first step in a lusty education. Donna was a
much more experienced woman now. Before, she hadn't missed a real man. Now, she
knew that she was ready for that more awesome step - the next stage in her developing
womanhood.
Fay's naked ass streaked with her black garters acted as a lure to the hidden girl. They
hypnotized her into a state of steadily mounting abandon. She had raised herself up on

her knees now, so she could ram her fingers deeper and harder into her hungering
cunt. The sight of the man's hands clutching fitfully at her cousin's ass made her long
for that same commanding treatment. Fay's wanton cries and moans indicated that the
woman was totally captivated by what was happening to her.
Before Donna's rapt gaze, the man's face distorted with the agony of his effort. "Shit,
baby! Your pussy's so good. Christ, it's making me come!"
As if she had been waiting for the man, Fay, too, let go. She squirmed her buttocks
desperately back against Hank's loins, squealing and moaning like a pig on the butcher
block.
The heady atmosphere was too much for the girl. Her cunt muscles spasmed fiercely
around her finger-phallus. Her cit throbbed with the ecstasy of reverberating climax.
When the man had gone and Fay finally released Donna from her closet hiding place,
the redhead didn't even have to ask how the blonde felt now about her part-time
profession. She knew at once that they had a partnership.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!