View Single Post
Old 12-21-2017, 02:18 AM
Administrator

Default "He's sniffing your crotch. You know how dogs are about that."

"He's sniffing your crotch. You know how dogs are about that."
"Oh," Sally said. She was debating turning around and pushing the dog away. By now
he was snuffling loudly, his icy nose wandering all the way from her asshole to her
cunt.
Then she felt something wonderfully warm and wet and powerful drag up the sensitive
valley of her cunt, starting way down by her clit and ending far up in the crack of her
ass.
"Oooohhhhhh," Sally moaned, her eyes bulging in stunned shock. She had never felt
anything so wonderful in her life. "My God! He licked my cunt!" she burst out.
That's what it had been. Duke had started lapping Sally's twat, in his canine manner of
becoming acquainted with it. He liked the taste. It was as rich and sweet as the taste of
the honeyed slit between his mistress's soft white legs.
"Hey! What about eating my cunt?" Helen broke in, worried that Sally had found a
new interest and was going to let her just hang there, only minutes away from an
orgasm. She waggled her hips, grinding her cunt against the blonde's chin.
Dazed, Sally stared down at the gaping snatch so close to her face. Duke's tongue was
driving her wild. It seemed to pour liquid fire into the trembling gash of her slit. She
had finally got what she wanted. Now somebody, if only a dog, was paying attention to
her own cunt while she herself licked Helen's.
With a sigh of sensuous satisfaction, Sally once again mashed her mouth against the
wet heat of Helen's fleshy cunt. "Ooohhhh... thank God!" Helen moaned gratefully as
she felt her younger friend's enthusiastic tongue slither snake-like back up into her slit.