View Single Post
Old 12-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Administrator

Default He had an erection.

He had an erection.
Sally hardly dared breathe. Having seen it enough times, she had no trouble forming a
picture of what her husband's erect prick must look like under the sheet. Luscious. Her
cunt throbbed as she stared.
At first Sally held back, because of what had happened between them last night. But her
hungry cunt won out. If there was even a chance...
Sally squirmed close to John, raising one leg and putting it over his thigh. She rubbed
her cunt against her husband's leg, knowing she was leaving wet pussy tracks behind.
She could feel the rigid base of John's cock, resting on top of her thigh.
She boldly reached out and grasped the bone-hard member. John stirred, his eyes
opening a little.
Sally started jacking him off, hoping she could get him so excited he'd fuck her. But
John's eyes shot open wide as she rhythmically squeezed his prick. He tore himself
away, rolling out from underneath the covers and her leg, onto his feet next to the bed.
"God, do I have to piss!" he yelped, and moved off toward the bathroom.
Sally was once again mortified. She squeezed back tears as she heard John pissing in the
bathroom. But she was determined not to let him see her cry. Mixed with her
disappointment was bitter anger.
When John came out of the bathroom he didn't try to get back in bed. "Jesus, it's
already time to get ready for work," he said, looking at the clock. He grimaced.
"Mmmnn... my head kind of hurts. I guess I drank a little too much last night."
Sally read John's mood as apologetic, even guilty. But it didn't make her cunt feel any