View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 08:32 AM
Administrator

Default blonde, writhing passionately on the bed. The redhead's eyes glittered hotly, but she

blonde, writhing passionately on the bed. The redhead's eyes glittered hotly, but she
kept on pumping on Prince's bone-hard cock.
The dog's eyes opened wide. Suddenly there was more hot aromatic juice gushing from
Sally's cunt than he could easily lap up. His tongue began to work frantically, but some
of the slippery fluid ran down the insides of Sally's thighs. When her cunt finally
stopped bubbling, he chased the warm trail down the girl's flesh, following it as far as
the deep crack between her ass cheeks. The bed finally stopped him.
"Hold on a moment," Sally panted. "I gotta rest a minute."
She sat up, drawing her cunt away from the dog's mouth. Kathy stopped pumping on
Prince's cock, looking questioningly up at Sally. "You all right?" she asked.
"Yeah. Sure. Now what's supposed to happen next? Is he supposed to fuck me?"
"Well... not necessarily. We try to get him used to the idea slowly." But Sally wasn't
paying much attention to what the other girl was saying. She kept staring at what she
could see of Prince's cock. It looked even bigger than Duke's, a monstrous shaft of
scarlet meat, dancing and swaying underneath the animal's belly. "Tell you what," she
said. "Let's switch. You get up here and let Prince lick your twat. I'll jack him off."
"Oh, but we're not supposed to do that," Kathy said. But Sally saw the interest in her
eyes. "Come on... just say it's the customer's kinky wish... like the woman with the toy
poodle."
Kathy slowly got up, her eyes dancing with excitement. She quickly took off her tee-
shirt and hung it over what looked to Sally like the lens to a small T.V. camera. Now
they wouldn't be watched.
Sally's eyes devoured Kathy's body as she undressed. Lovely tits, not as big as hers or