View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 04:22 AM
Administrator

Default we're the bitches."

we're the bitches."
"Oh, God, it feels weird," Sally moaned. It did indeed feel as if a doorknob on the end
of a pole was plowing up and down the madly responding length of her pussy channel.
"That means he's going to cum, doesn't it? I... Oh my God!"
Sally felt a sudden spurt of scalding dog cum shoot out the knob-like tip of Duke's
hard-pumping dog cock. It wasn't several distinct spurts, like out of a man's cock.
Duke seemed to cum in one long continuous wave, his spouting semen seemed to drill
a smoking hole right through her cunt and into her womb. Her reaction was
immediate. "Aaaaiiiyyyy!" she cried out loudly. "I... I'm cumming too! Oh, Helen, hold
onto me! I feel like I'm going into orbit! Oooohhhhh, help me!"
Sitting up, Helen held onto Sally's upper body, stroking her head, her tits, her belly.
Under her fingers she could feel all the muscles in the young blonde's body vibrating
from the intensity of her orgasm. She knew what her friend was going through. She
knew how Duke's animal fucking could wring a woman's body inside out.
She held Sally until Duke had finished emptying his balls into the girl's pussy. Then,
with his usual lack of consideration, he hopped down from her trembling buttocks. The
girl collapsed forward. Duke did try to lick her cunt clean, but since the girl was lying
on her face, he gave up after a few difficult passes at her half-concealed twat. Sally was
too exhausted to change her position.
Eventually she regained enough strength to roll over. She looked for Duke. He was
once again lying down a few feet away, cleaning his cock. She looked up at Helen, her
blue eyes big and full of wonder.