View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 10:10 PM
Administrator

Default It happened very quickly. She felt his balls swelling in her hand. Then the dog's cock-

It happened very quickly. She felt his balls swelling in her hand. Then the dog's cock-
shaft, some of which pressed against the base of her hand, began to tremble and jerk.
Duke began to yip and howl. His hips beat out a fast tempo as he plunged his spouting
prick deeper and deeper into Helen's hot pussy hole.
"Aaaaailiyyyy!" Helen wailed, her body twisting and writhing. "Oh God... he's filling
me up with his dog cum! It's so hot... so hot! Aaaaaagggg-hhhh! I-I'm cumming too...
cumming... CUUUMMIINNGGG!"
Sally, panting with passion, felt hot gushes of combined human and animal cum
pouring back out Helen's cunt, cascading down onto her hand and wrist. The base of
Duke's prick seemed impossibly huge. She felt the animal's balls spasming regularly as
they pumped their hot load up into her friend's welcoming twat.
Sally felt Helen's belly muscles rippling rhythmically against her arm as her friend came
and came. She herself had her own finger working hotly up inside her clasping cunt.
But she saved most of her attention for Helen and the dog.
She suspected Helen might have been able to cum forever. It was Duke who broke it
off. Sally felt his cock shrinking quickly against her hand, and the now depleted cock
disappeared into Helen's body.
The dog abruptly hopped down, his slippery prick slithering past her hand, followed by
a thick stream of hot fragrant cunt juice and dog cum.
Helen slowly toppled over onto her side, half on the towel, half off. She lay flat, panting
for breath, one hand covering her eyes. "My God... My God!" she kept whimpering.
Sally felt an overpowering urge to touch her friend's naked, body. But she felt Duke