View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 09:38 AM
Administrator

Default She set a tray with a pitcher of her specialty on the table next to them. She fetched a

She set a tray with a pitcher of her specialty on the table next to them. She fetched a
robe of Jay and wrapped it around her shoulders.
"That you, Nora. You're wonderful."
"I must be. Who else would serve a man who waggled his cock at her first thing in the
morning?" She looked pointedly at Chad who was shakily pouring drinks. He had not
yet bothered to zip his fly, still open from the previous night's blowjob. He looked
unconcernedly at Nora and grimaced.
"First things first, Nora my love. And please know I have no evil designs on your well-
preserved body!"
Nora made a face and went about tidying up the room. She was a neat-looking woman,
somewhere in her late forties - not much older in fact than Chad himself. But she had
such an air of efficiency about her that Chad found it difficult to view her as a sexual
creature. He had learned to accept her sense of humor for what it was - and to quit
wondering whether she had any secret technique for relieving the pressure in her
hidden pussy, assuming, that is, that she had one. Chad never felt entirely sure.
Nora had traveled with them in Europe, but had returned three weeks ago to find them
an apartment and to settle Friar in his new home. She had found herself a room nearby,
to make it easy for her to be on time for work and available when they needed her.
"Nora, I forgot to ask you. Did you manage to get in touch with my brother? I'm so
anxious to see Kenny!" It had been close to four years since Jay had seen her adored
brother. She still pictured him as he had been on his high school graduation day,
handsome and beaming his boyish grin at her. Jay had grown more sentimental about
family ties in her years away from the States. She wanted to be closer to her brother