View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Administrator

Default long red hair flew around her head, fell over her shoulders. Her tits bounced crazily as

long red hair flew around her head, fell over her shoulders. Her tits bounced crazily as
she worked. "Christ, it feels so good to get screwed like this! I missed Friar so much,
Chad darling!"
Even in the midst of her abandon, she looked back over her shoulder to see how her
husband was taking her slavish enthusiasm for the dog's rigid organ. Chad was
watching the dog's cock slamming deep up between her buttocks in hard feverish
strokes. His hand was stroking his own cock as he stared wide-eyed at the orgy taking
place mere inches away from him. Jay realized her husband was just as excited as she
was.
"God, Jay!" he grunted absently, as though he had only vaguely heard what she had
said before. "You should see the way his long red cock rams into your hot twat! Shit, it
turns me on, baby... the way your pink little pussy opens wide for that big dog-cock!"
"Ohhh, Chad! It excites me to know you're watching! My pussy feels so fine, baby!" To
prove it, she thrust her buttocks back even harder than before. Her pussy-lips flared to
welcome the unrelenting dog-pummeling. Her cunt nibbled Friar's penis greedily,
trying to hold him inside as long as possible.
Suddenly, Chad knew that his cock would not wait another moment for the attention it
deserved. He crawled around in front of his wife and forced her mouth to his cock-
head. "Suck it, bitch! I wanna feel that hot mouth on my hard cock! Now!" He lunged
his hips forward. Her mouth opened wide, to admit his tingling penis deep into her
throat. Without hesitation, she began to bob her head back and forth, making love to
the cock in her mouth with the same ardor she was showing for the penis in her cunt.
"Mmmmmppphhh!"