View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 10:58 AM
Administrator

Default tremble as they gradually worked down over the smooth belly... as they encountered the

tremble as they gradually worked down over the smooth belly... as they encountered the
kinky little patch of the other woman's pussy-hair.
Lacey was beside herself with passion, with the very knowledge of what was about to
happen to her. She was over awed by the realization that May was obviously as
attracted to her as she was to the worldly brunette. She recalled how beautiful May had
looked, kneeling like an inspired witch before the rutting dog. "Take your clothes off,
May! Please! I want to see how beautiful you are!"
The older woman was flattered by the blonde's eager request. She rose to her feet and
quickly pulled off her clothing. She stood, for a moment over the panting, bright-eyed
girl, letting her mind savor the knowledge that Lacey was about to be hers. Then, with
a groan, she fell back down onto the waiting blonde. "God, I've wanted you so much!"
Lacey felt delirious with desire. She watched May plant kisses down over her belly and
pubic mound. Tremors tickled at her spinal column as she wondered if May was going
to eat her "down there". Though she had never let her husband do such a thing, Pogo
had paved the way for this new kind of pleasure. Lacey was actually looking forward to
the feel of the woman's tongue on her cum-soaked genitals.
She even ground her hips up toward May's face, encouraging her in her lusty task.
"Ohhhh, I want you to do it to me, May! I want to feel good all over!"
"You will, darling! You will!" Groaning with hungry abandon, May stabbed Lacey's
clitoris with her tongue. Relishing the piquant taste of the girl's excitement mixed with
the dog's cum, she licked round and round the stiffened little member.
"Uuuuuhhhh! Aaaiiieeeee!" Pogo's licking had not prepared Lacey for the pleasure of
May's tongue. She realized quickly that the difference with a human was that she could