View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 11:19 AM
Administrator

Default alone with Spike's drunken horniness, but she told herself it was ultimately all for the

alone with Spike's drunken horniness, but she told herself it was ultimately all for the
girl's own good. Lacey needed to experience a man other than her husband. She needed
to learn to be receptive to a man the way she was with her and Pogo. Though Lacey
might not know it right now, May had left her in the best hands she knew. If any man
could teach a woman all she needed to know about herself and men, it was Spike.
The brunette no longer felt jealous about leaving Lacey in Spike's hands. She had won
her point of pride. She had been Lacey's lover first. Now, she was growing more and
more excited by the prospect of watching the man win the girl over to the pleasures of
his stiff talented cock.
"No! Please don't do that!" Lacey was shivering with fright. Spike was pulling her dress
up over her head, forcing her to get naked. Though the blonde had learned easily
enough to share sexuality with the woman and the dog, she still balked at the idea of
making love to a man just for kicks. She still associated a man's cock with marriage and
true love. The way she had thought it was with Dave.
The thought of her fickle husband made her feel more miserable than ever. If it weren't
for him, she wouldn't be in a predicament like this. She felt mixed up, too drunk to
really know how to handle the situation. All she wanted was to make Spike leave her
alone. "May!" She struggled against his hands that were slowly methodically disrobing
her. The way his hands held her down so easily, Lacey felt helpless as a fly in a spider's
web. "What can I do?" she moaned in despair.
"Relax and enjoy it, baby! And I wouldn't bother calling May if I were you. I think she
had to go out for some coffee or something." He was enjoying the trembling despair on
her face. The way her lower lip quivered made his cock ache painfully inside his pants.
Spike was looking forward to changing the blonde beauty's misery into rousing ecstasy.
He knew with self-confident certainty that she wouldn't be able to resist him once she