View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 08:17 PM
Administrator

Default Sally took in a big gulp of air and buried her face between Helen's sleek thighs. She felt

Sally took in a big gulp of air and buried her face between Helen's sleek thighs. She felt
wet flesh squirm against her lips. Her nose was being tickled by silky pussy hair. This
close all she could smell was cunt, cunt, cunt. Crotch honey ran into her mouth,
gagging her at first.
Breathing in through her nose, Sally forced her tongue out past her lips. She felt its
sensitive tip slither deep into Helen's pussy slit. "A-aa-aaa-aaaa-aaaahhhh!" she heard
Helen choke in ecstasy. The tall brunette's entire body jerked spasmodically. Her legs
bucked, sending her crotch pounding up against Sally's face.
That did it for Sally. That made it all okay, knowing she was making her friend feel
pleasure. She began to lick and suck enthusiastically, her tongue darting madly against
Helen's clit. Her own body began to heat up as she sensed how excited Helen was
becoming. She wished someone was eating her box too. She was tempted to squirm
around so that Helen could sixty-nine her, but hesitated, believing she should wait until
the other woman volunteered. After all, Helen had eaten her once already. Now it was
the brunette's turn to get it off.
On impulse, she stretched her arms upward, groping over Helen's body until her hands
found Helen's tits. She dug her fingers into the resilient mounds, isolating the swollen
nipples, and began to pinch and roll them between her thumbs and forefingers. Helen
twitched and moaned with renewed vigor.
Sally sucked and licked at Helen's clit for several minutes. She was obviously having no
trouble finding it now. Not from the way the other woman was whimpering and
moaning. "Oh, Sally!" Helen wailed. "You're driving me nuts. My cunt feels like it's on
fire! Just keep it up a while longer and I'll cum!"