View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Administrator

Default She was frightened, but she kept May's picture before her as an example. Pogo's hard

She was frightened, but she kept May's picture before her as an example. Pogo's hard
cock had made May moan and writhe with pleasure. There was nothing to fear. She
was going to feel all that awesome joy that May had been radiating last night.
Lacey shuddered as she felt the dog's paws clasp her hips. She was buffeted harshly
forward as he began to rut against her, searching for the warm damp opening to her
cunt. His hard cock grazed her thigh each time it fell useless back from her slit. The
contact excited her. She could feel her hard clitoris throbbing with lewd anticipation.
"Uuuuhhh! Get it in there! Do it to me, doggie! Pleeee-ze!"
She was just drunk enough that the thought of her self-abasement did not embarrass
her in the least. Instead, it excited her. For the first time since leaving home, she could
think of her husband without feeling sad. Instead, she felt a powerful surge of pride.
He must have thought he was real hot stuff, she thought, sneaking around behind his
wife's back, getting his cock sucked! Well, that was nothing compared to what Lacey
could do when she really set her mind to it! She had never had any lover but Dave.
Now, she was looking forward to feeling a dog's cock up in her pussy. This should
sever her sentimental ties to her husband, once and for all. Screwing the dog was
proclaiming her freedom!
"Screw me, Pogo! Screw meee!" she cried recklessly. By chance, it was just as she
uttered her drunken cry that the dog's cock found its heated goal. His cock-tip caught
at the entrance to her pussy, and soared deep, deep up inside. She was spread wide by a
throbbing hard length of dog-cock!
Her sense of victory was short-lived as she realized with sudden searing abruptness that
it hurt. His cock was too big and too rigid for her tender inexperienced twat!
"Oooohhh... nooooooooo... I can't do it!!"