View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 06:53 PM
Administrator

Default At first the orgy didn't impress him. Just a lot of casually dressed people standing

At first the orgy didn't impress him. Just a lot of casually dressed people standing
around, doing the usual cocktail party things; drinking, talking.
But then, about his second drink, a man walked up to Helen, who was standing next to
him. "Hi, Sweet Jugs," the man said cheerily. He reached out and stuck his hands down
the front of Helen's dress and began squeezing her big tits. "Mmmnnn," he said, his
face ecstatic. "Been a long time since I got my hands on these."
"Let me make it a little easier for you," Helen purred. She unbuttoned the front of her
dress, baring her tits. She hadn't worn a bra, telling John it was foolish to wear
anything more than the bare minimum of clothing, because they were just going to
have to take it all off, anyhow.
There she was, standing so close to John that they were touching, tits naked in front of
the whole room with the stranger openly fondling them. Then the action got heavier.
"My turn," Helen said sweetly, then dropped on her knees in front of the man. She
unzipped his fly and pulled out his prick. It lay in her hand, soft and white. "Puny little
thing, ain't it?" Helen said in mock sorrow. "Well... let's see if we can do something
about it."
She began to suck the man's cock, in front of the whole room. In front of everybody.
John was staring openly when he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. He turned and
found himself looking directly into the eyes of a young, very pretty girl. "Hi," she said,
"My name's Susie. I think you're really good-looking. Would you like to go into the
bedroom and ball?"
Just like that. Its casualness stunned John. Then he felt a huge rush of horniness. God,
no hang-ups over jealousy, no phony love you crap. The girl just wanted to ball!