View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 12:03 AM
Administrator

Default How kinky!

How kinky!
"Oh, don't give me that crap," Helen laughed. "You're dying to touch it. Go ahead. I'm
interested in seeing if Duke lets you. So far I'm the only person he's been trained to do
this with."
Sally had already hitched her body closer to the dog's. Now she drew back. "Oh, he
won't..."
"Bite you? No, he's a lamb. I just want to see how he reacts. If he keeps it up. Come
on... go ahead."
Well, Sally thought, if it's in the nature of an experiment. She moved close to the dog
and gingerly slid her hand underneath his belly, reaching for his cock. Duke looked at
her nervously and started to slide away. "That's okay Duke... hold still," Helen ordered
the animal, patting his head reassuringly.
Sally's fingers closed around the dog's huge cock shaft. Her eyes opened wide. "My
God, it's hard!" she blurted.
"The hardest cock I ever felt," Helen replied. "You can imagine how it feels up inside
my cunt. And isn't it hot?"
Hard and hot, Sally thought, her brain spinning ninety miles an hour as she tried to
imagine the dog sticking his huge prick up into her friend's twat. And it was slippery
too. It obviously had its own lubrication. She found herself thinking practical thoughts.
How Duke's cock would probably slide into a cunt pretty easily, not only because of its
slickness, but because of the tapered tip.
"Hey! I think he likes you!" Helen exclaimed. The dog, after looking nervously at Sally