View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 04:23 PM
Administrator

Default passion they were creating together. Nothing would be the same after this afternoon's

passion they were creating together. Nothing would be the same after this afternoon's
foray. Jay was taking a journey into herself and self-love. She realized how completely
she saw Kenny as herself in masculine form.
"Christ, it feels good to fuck you!" He snarled out his words as his hands groped for
her tit, squeezed it ruthlessly. His lust for the woman was so strong it verged on an
overwhelming urge to tear her apart - to open her up and learn every last thing there
was to learn about her. He didn't want her to have secrets from him. He wanted to
know her completely. "Shit... I could screw you forever!"
"Oh yesss, darling! Do it! Do it, pleeeee-ze! Take me with you to heaven!" She closed
her eyes and felt the straining, parting rhythm of his cock taking her higher and still
higher. Her whole body was vibrating with the intensity of their jarring mating. "Screw
me, Kenny! Screw me, baby brother! You're so beautiful! So beautiful!"
For an instant, Jay wondered if Chad had brought Su-Ann back to the house yet. Was
she watching their unnatural mating in horror? Had she already run away? Jay couldn't
get much involved in worrying about it. She had everything she wanted right here on
the bed with her.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!