View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Default Kenny, I'm cummmmm-ing-g-g! I feel sooooo wonderful!"

Kenny, I'm cummmmm-ing-g-g! I feel sooooo wonderful!"
She allowed herself only a moment to indulge in the sheer selfish pleasure of what was
happening to her. Then her mouth went to his cock and sucked it in all the way to the
base. It pleased her to feel him lurch with joy at her touch.
"Mmm... uuuuuhhh..." His grunts of awe at the way her mouth was loving his cock
heightened his hunger for her zesty cunt. Her juices flowed wetly from her pussy-hole.
He lapped them up eagerly. His fingers caressed the tight curls of her flaming red cunt-
hair while his tongue sought out her clitoris and circled it round and round, until it was
hard and swollen with lust. Then the flat of his tongue sailed all the way down over her
pussy-lips, down to the tiny hole of her anus. She squirmed in feverish abandon at his
wanton tongue-assault. It was his goal to give her pleasure. The more excited she got,
the harder he worked to bring her still higher.
She was his sister! She was special! Never before had he so wanted to impress a woman
with his lovemaking as he did his skilled sexy sibling!
"Uuuuuuhhh! Ooooooooohhh, Kenny! Ooohh God-d-d... you're good, baby!" She had
thought she had proof of her brother's sexual prowess before, when she watched him
with Su-Ann. Jay had only been guessing at the excitement that now seemed to surge
out of his every nerve-ending and pour right into hers. No man had ever torn the
responses right out of her, the way Kenny was doing with his bold tongue. It was all
she could do to keep on sucking his penis. Her body was so enthralled by his sucking
that she was having difficulty controlling it. It wanted only to lie back and enjoy.
Somewhere in the back of her mind, Jay realized that the special thrill of Kenny's
lovemaking was the very knowledge that he was her own brother. That made her feel
all the closer to him. It made her trust him more than she ever had any other man. It