View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Default He was only as far as the kitchen table when he heard the exclamation: "God, Spike! I

He was only as far as the kitchen table when he heard the exclamation: "God, Spike! I
love sucking your cock!"
There was no doubt in the young husband's mind whose voice that was. Only the
words seemed beyond belief. He hurried into the hallway and on into the living room.
The orgy before him made Dave tremble with rage. All this time, he had been worried
sick about his young wife. Now when he found her, what was she doing?
She was sucking a man's cock while the man kissed a woman while the woman screwed
a dog! "Jee-zuz Murphy!" he trumpeted. Despite the overdose of perversion, the thing
that infuriated Dave most was that his wife had never once even tried to suck his cock!
The lewd foursome broke apart. Even the dog stared up at the intruder, though Pogo
looked less anxious about the situation than the humans.
"Dave!" Lacey was totally overwhelmed. She had expected never to see her young
husband again. Now that he was standing before her, she felt a whole series of intense
emotions. She felt a tenderness for the handsome man that she hadn't known she still
possessed. She felt an intense shame than he had discovered her in such depraved
circumstances. She felt angry that he had barged in on her new life like this, uninvited.
Most of all, she felt afraid. She had never seen Dave look so angry. His fists were
clenched. His gaze saw nothing but her. He was incensed.
"You know this guy?" Spike asked. He was feeling very hostile toward the newcomer.
The guy had interrupted an incredible blowjob. Spike had been on the verge of
cumming.
"Yes..."
"My God... Lacey... don't tell me this is your husband!". May was startled, and pleased.