View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 11:08 AM
Administrator

Default it. He'd be less likely to hurt her if he was really turned on... she hoped. "I am hungry

it. He'd be less likely to hurt her if he was really turned on... she hoped. "I am hungry
for cock, Spike. You of all men should know that. Sometimes, I like a little variety,
that's all. You know, Spike, almost anything will make you feel good if you let it..."
After taking a long pull on the Scotch bottle, he pushed her roughly over onto hands
and knees and began to wrestle down her pants. When her trousers were bagged
around her knees, he took a swing at the ripe round cheeks of her ass.
"Oow! Christ! That hurts!" It was the first verbal protest she had made to his rough
treatment.
Thwack! He hit her again, and her buttocks squirmed hurriedly, trying in vain to get
out of the line of fire. He enjoyed the sight of the red welts standing out on her flesh.
His cock throbbed hungrily. Impatiently, he pulled her pants right off her legs. He
began to caress the enticing globes of her buttocks. She wiggled back at him.
Goosebumps stood up on her backside. The little bitch, he thought, she's enjoying this.
But the thought excited him.
He was reminded of what it was that had always brought him back to May. She was his
perfect woman. No matter what he dished out to her, it turned out to be just what she
was after. Housewife or whore, bitch or beauty, she had a woman for his every man.
She knew what it was to be sexy! He slapped her ass again just to enjoy the sensual way
her asscheeks undulated. Instead of warding him off, they looked like they were begging
for more.
"You like that, don't you, May?" He slapped her again. Her ass moved more quickly.
"Don't you?"
The long-haired beauty could feel the juices flowing from her cunt down the insides of