View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 11:07 AM
Administrator

Default "That's what I wanted to talk to you about - that sweet young thing living with you.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about - that sweet young thing living with you.
I've changed my mind about her. I've decided I want to screw her after all."
Now he had made her mad - mad enough to forget about being cautious. "You
bastard! Who do you think you are, talking about her that way?" She set down her
empty glass and stood up to confront Spike. He slapped her firmly across the face.
Dazed, she sat down again and stared at him. He was still smiling confidently.
Perversely, May could feel a surge of moisture gushing from her pussy. There was
something about a man when he was showing her who was boss! She liked the
tenderness with Lacey, but she liked other things, too. "What's it all about, Spike?" She
was calm again. She waited for him to lower the boom.
"Just what I told you! I decided I wasn't going to let a pussy keep me away from my
pussy!" He laughed harshly. "Happened by Sunday night, May. You weren't accepting
callers."
His quiet words told her everything. So that was it. She had heard the door slam
Sunday night! Spike had seen everything. "You know it's none of your business, Spike."
She was amazed at how calm she was still. "I don't belong to you. I'm free to do
whatever I want with whomever I want. You have nothing to say about it."
He slapped her again, this time hard enough to send her sprawling onto the carpet.
"The hell I have nothing to say about it! I've invested a lot of good cum in you,
woman... and you know how I feel about perverts! I think I've got a right to decide
whether I want to share a pussy with a goddamned dog or not!"
There were a lot of things she wanted to say to him, but she decided to keep her mouth
shut. Spike was one hell of a lot bigger than she was. No sense getting him any more