View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"It's my roommate, Barney. I mean, she's not just my roommate. She's my cousin, the
most important person in the world to me. And I'm not sure, but I think she must be
awfully mad at me. She doesn't want to work with me any more."
"What kind of work do you do together?"
"Well, you know, sometimes we do a twosome for a client. I worked with Fay all the
time at first, until I started finding my own clients for extra money. Fay has a real job,
during the day."
The older man's eyes lit up. The thought of another woman like Donna made his blood
pound faster through his veins. He had already had several occasions to learn the extent
of the young blonde's charms. "Does your cousin look like you?" he asked, an eager
leer on his face.
Donna didn't seem to detect his prurient interest. "No, not really. She's a lot smaller
than I am. Only about five-two. But she's very nicely shaped, you know. And her hair is
red, shorter than mine."
"And is she your age, my lovely?"
"No. Fay's twenty-five. But you'd never know it." To the teenager, twenty-five seemed a
whole generation away. It always impressed her, how young Fay seemed, in looks and
energy.
Barney immediately lost interest in the mysterious cousin. Ever since he had divorced
his wife five years before, Barney had settled for nothing but nubile teenagers in his
bed. He had decided that, seeing he had the money to pay for it, he should have the

best. To Barney, youth was best. It was also least trouble.
The only problem he sometimes found with very young women was that their sexuality
was not yet fully developed. Donna had been a delightful surprise. She had the wanton
responsiveness of a mature woman, combined with the trusting eagerness of a child.
The other women he had been sleeping with lately paled in comparison.
"I'd like to make you an offer, Donna. I want you to think it over very carefully. Its
acceptance will mean certain obligations on your part."
He suggested Donna move into an apartment he had been keeping for various lady
friends. It was empty now. In return for free rent, she would be obligated to see him or
one of his friends on three evenings out of the week. The rest of the time would be her
own, to do whatever she wanted. He stressed the whatever.
At first Donna was reluctant to even consider the prospect of' moving out on Fay. It
seemed so disloyal. She and her cousin had been so close. Barney reminded her that it
was Fay who had suggested they not work together any longer, who had been making it
difficult for her to plan her rendezvous at home. Perhaps, Barney suggested, Donna
should move out before she was kicked out.
To state his case more convincingly, he drove the girl over to the apartment. It was
located in a very exclusive area. The building was surrounded by a carefully tended park
and guarded by a doorman, The apartment was decorated all in white, with pink
accents in the living room, black in the bedroom, blue in the bath. The carpeting was a
good three inches thick. Barney encouraged the girl to remove her shoes and walk
barefoot on the rich pile. "The best carpet money can buy," he told her. "And I should
know. I made my first million in carpets."
"It's beautiful, Barney! Beautiful!" The farm girl was trying to imagine herself living

amid such luxury. She looked out the window at the panoramic view of the city and
imagined herself sipping champagne, wearing nothing but furs over her nakedness,
watching the sun go down with one of an endless list of admirers. She was sorely
tempted.
The man too seemed impressed by the way the lovely young blonde complemented her
surroundings. He led her over to a white chair and told her to sit down. "Now pull
your panties off. And spread your legs wide. I want to look at your cunt!"
Trembling with excitement, the girl did as she was told. She pulled her skirt up over her
hips, so the man had a clear view of her blonde-thatched pussy. At his command, she
slid forward a little in the chair. The soft chair fabric created lewd stimulation on her
bare buttocks. "What are you going to do, Barney?" Her voice shook. It thrilled her to
be sitting in this beautiful room, her pussy lewdly bared to the wealthy older man. She
was dying for him to pay some attention to her pulsing cunt-slit.
Barney's eyes looked glazed as they drank in the inviting prospect of the girl's naked
pussy. He slipped onto the rug between her thighs and reached for her fragile cunt-lips.
"I think I'd like to eat this sweet little cunt of yours. Would you like that, Donna,
honey?"
Just the touch of his fingers on her cunt-lips made the blonde's whole body quiver
responsively. "Oooohhh! God, yesss! Eat my pussy! I feel so excited!"
Her child-like pleading helped whet the man's appetite. Holding her pussy-lips wide
apart, he bent forward and stabbed her cit with his tongue.
"Aaaaaahhhh! Oh, yessss! Lick me like that. Please, Barney!"
She needed to say northing more. The sight of her fleshy cunt-slit squirming up against

his face, begging for more attention, was all the encouragement Barney needed.
Extending his tongue as far as it would go, he ran it over her pussy-hole, all the way
down to her tight-clenched asshole. He followed the same route back up, eliciting moan
after desire-tensed moan from the quaking girl. His tongue trailed round and round her
swelling clitoris before once again setting out on its salacious downward journey. "It
feels so wonderful! Sooo wonderful!"
Driven on by her unchecked wails, Barney stabbed his tongue a little way up into her
pussy-hole. He could feel her internal muscles clenching around his intrusion, trying to
pull him deeper. Relishing her disappointed groan, he pulled out, then licked up and
down the wet surface of her pussy. When she was least expecting it, he inserted his
tongue into her cunt once again, and once again she shivered and shrieked with wanton
lust.
"Oh, yes! More! More!" She was hunched carelessly down in the big chair now, her
clothes bunched up around her waist. With obscene little motions, she rocked her cunt-
mound up in the man's face, making it easier for him to probe deeper along her juicy
furrow. "Aaaaaaiiiieeeee!"
Inspired by an urge to do mischief, Barney drove his tongue against the girl's asshole,
drove it a little way up inside. Even more than his tongue in her cunt, this experience
seemed to drive Donna to new heights of distracted abandon. She spread her thighs as
far apart as she could get them and humped the man's face. Her head was thrown back
against the chair. Her eyes were closed. She was possessed by a demon, a demon that
demanded every iota of sensation she could wrench from her lover's attentive tongue.
Grunting, Donna grabbed Barney by his thinning hair, and tried to pull him harder
against her cunt. Her enthusiasm drove the big man on in his endeavors. His pace over
her pussy increased until she was grinding her cunt furiously against his face, until her

whole body was tensed at the brink of release.
"Oooooohlth! Aaaiiieee! I'm coming! I'm cuming, Barney!" she shrieked.
The man noticed the surprise in her voice. He thought it derived simply from her
surprise at the suddenness of her release; But Donna had never come so quickly and
easily before. She was learning how to truly let go, the way Fay did. She was becoming
completely comfortable with the needs and the feelings of her body. A wonderful
relaxed grin settled over her face. She didn't care what happened next. She felt good.
Damned good!
Barney, on the other hand, was far more interested in what happened next. He had a
stiff, aching swelling in his pants, and a raunchy desire to do something about it.
Pulling the limp girl from her chair, he turned her around so she was kneeling against
the support of the chair. Quickly he pulled his cock from his fly and guided the bulbous
head toward her gleaming pussy-slit. He found the fleshy opening and shoved.
"Uuuuuhhh! Christ! Yes! Fuck me!" The brutal entry of the hard filling cock was like
the icing on the cake of pleasure. Donna realized she was enjoying a landmark
occasion. With the aid of this sensual man, she was finally crossing over the border
from matured childhood to blooming womanhood. Her voice had never sounded so
lustily abandoned to her own ears. Her body had never been so open to the prospect of
getting fucked and fucked and fucked until she could stand no more. At last she was
possessed with the knowledge of her own capacity for pleasure. And she was ready to
harvest all the sweet memories her shapely body could endure. "Christ, your cock reels
so good in my cunt!"
Her obscene encouragement made Barney's balls throb with excitement. His pace grew
harder, deeper, faster. Her cries grew louder and more abandoned. Her ass thrust ever

more wantonly back against his driving loins. They were two rutting beasts, absorbed in
their own lusty passions. They were hunting for big game, searching out the
tumultuous force lurking deep in their beings. His hands kneaded her ass-cheeks until
red welts stood out on their white curves. She felt no pain. There was only pleasure
where Donna was.
Suddenly, for the second time that afternoon, the young blonde shouted out her
orgasm.
"Oh, Barney! It's won-der-ful-l-l! I'm commmm-ing-g!"
Barney seemed to trip right over her fallen barriers. "Shit! Look out, baby! I'm filling
you up!"
When they had caught their breath, they made love again. Donna had two more
orgasms. The blonde was ecstatic. She had never had more than, one orgasm in a
lovemaking session. Her body seemed suddenly to have blown right open. At last, her
body was completely in harmony with the lusty capacity of her libido.
Before she left, Donna made a deal with Barney. She would move into his apartment.
He would have rights to three nights out of her week. It seemed like a very workable
and highly attractive arrangement.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!