View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Default Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Sally was amazed as she realized how much one's life can change in the course of a few
hours. Just this morning she had sunk into a slough of despondency, impossibly horny,
feeling that she was never going to be sexually fulfilled again.
And now look what had happened to her. She had let another woman play with her
cunt, then stick her tongue up inside its quivering, excited depths. She had caressed a
dog's erect prick, then watched him fuck her friend, Helen. Not only that, she had
joined in, squeezing Helen's tits, rubbing her clit, and most exciting of all, holding onto
the dog's bloated balls while they shot their hot slippery animal load up into Helen's
eager cunt.
Of course, up until now, all these things had been happening to her. She had been
relatively passive as events swept her along. She was changing that now. She was
becoming the aggressor as she moved in on Helen's naked cunt.
Sally knelt next to Helen, who was lying back, half propped up on her elbows, her legs
spread wide. Her cunt was still pink and clean after the dog's inspired tongue-work.
And warm and soft as Sally lay her hand on the throbbing furry mound of her friend's
pussy.
"You're taking to this like an old pro," Helen murmured, a slight catch in her voice as
Sally gently squeezed her pussy mound.
"Maybe I'm queer for women," Sally replied.
"I doubt it. I think you're queer for sex," Helen shot back. She opened her legs a little
more.