View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 12:09 PM
Administrator

Default skidded along the slippery trench being brought up short by the bone hard shaft of

skidded along the slippery trench being brought up short by the bone hard shaft of
Duke's cock, which was plunging in and out of Helen's pussy hole.
Excitedly Sally ran her hand lower, letting her fingers slide down that pistoning rod,
now coated with Helen's slippery inner juices. She dug her fingers a little ways up into
Helen's twat, alongside the animal's prick, feeling soft wet flesh squirm out of the way.
Duke's hairy balls pressed tightly against the back of her hand.
"Oooohhhh... ooohhhhhhh... You're driving me crazy!" Helen whimpered. "Higher...
higher... my clit!"
Sally, trembling with eagerness, slid her finger higher, until she felt the rigid bump of
Helen's clit. She began to rub the taut little button hard, wanting to make Helen feel it
in contrast to the heavy pounding of Duke's cock up inside her cunt.
It obviously worked. Helen began to writhe uncontrollably "Uuuunnggh... aaaahhhhh
mmmnnn," she moaned. Sally felt hot pussy juice coating her hand. She pummeled
Helen's clit harder.
Suddenly the brunette's head jerked up, her brown eyes wide open. "Oh God!" she
exclaimed. "His cock is swelling up inside my cunt. He's going to cum!"
Going to cum! The words thrilled Sally. This brute animal was going to shoot his load
up into Helen's cunt. He was going to fill her twat with gushing juice!
She gave Helen's clit a few more hard rubs, then slid her hand downward, until her
fingers closed around Duke's swollen balls. She wanted to feel it when he came. Her
other hand she shoved back up between her own legs, shoving her fingers up her cunt.
She knelt beside the lewdly-locked duo, Helen and the humping dog, and masturbated
frantically while she waited for Duke to cum.