View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:08 AM
Administrator

Default Her eyes ran greedily over Helen's body. God, she looked sexy. Her eyes focused on the

Her eyes ran greedily over Helen's body. God, she looked sexy. Her eyes focused on the
other woman's big tits, swaying invitingly back and forth under her body as she rocked
her hips back to meet the dog's powerful cock thrusts.
Sally remembered how the other woman had caressed her own tits. What was to keep
her from doing the same for Helen? She'd never dared touch another woman's tits
before, but why not now? This afternoon was a list of one incredible sexual firsts after
another.
Sally rose up on her knees and shuffled close to Helen's dog fucked body. She reached
and cupped one of her friend's big tits in each hand.
They were warm and heavy and softer than she'd expected. She felt how swollen the
nipples were. Not really hard any more, but softly swollen as Helen's passion grew and
grew.
She began squeezing Helen's tits gently, then harder and harder. She sensed that some
of the low moans issuing from Helen's throat were the result of the way she was
touching her tits. This excited Sally as much as watching the dog fuck her.
"C-C-Can you reach my clit?" Helen stammered.
"I... I think so." By now Sally had lost the last of her self-consciousness. Her body
melted in with Helen's and the dog's. Her hands stroked sensually down over Helen's
belly, heading for her crotch.
She felt pussy hair under her groping finger tips. Soft silky wet pussy hair. The swell of
Helen's pussy mound, then the depression of her upper slit.
Then hot slippery wetness as her fingertip slithered down into the woman's slit. It