View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 10:46 AM
Administrator

Default "Oh... lick me, Pogo! Lick my pussy!" She wriggled her cunt into his face, begging for

"Oh... lick me, Pogo! Lick my pussy!" She wriggled her cunt into his face, begging for
more and deeper thrusts of his sleek tongue. She could feel his tongue molding itself
against the contours of her excitement-slickened pussy. It slipped a little way into her
pussy each time it passed over it. The pressure against her cunt-walls made her whine
in frustration. "Oh, deeper, Pogo!"
For the first time since she had left her husband, Lacey was sharing passion, was
experiencing the gut-level excitement that could find its seed in her belly and blossom
out through her whole being. It shamed her a little to admit it, but she knew she had
never really been this excited with her husband. Maybe she had never had the time to
bridge the gap between a virgin's fear and a hungry woman's need. But, the time she
had spent making love to herself, then watching May with the dog, had opened new
channels in Lacey. The passion was flowing higher and deeper. She was beginning to
recognize her appetites and to long to fill them.
Her eyes remained closed as she gripped Pogo's head and pulled his face closer into her
twat. Mewling like an abandoned creature, she screwed her cunt into his tongue, taking
the pleasure that he was eager to give her. She humped her buttocks up off the chair,
jacking herself off on Pogo's muzzle, driving her clitoris against his cold nose.
"Ooooohhh... yeahh-h... I need it like that, Pogo!" Even in the midst of her animal-like
passion, Lacey's face still looked innocent as an angel's. The wanton writhing of her
body, made her a fallen angel. She was learning what she needed and what she could
have. She was hell-bent on reaping the harvest of her awakening body.
She could feel the darts stabbing her here, there and everywhere. She was being
immersed in sensation. Despite all the warning signals, she was still surprised when she
opened her mouth to wail out her victory. "God-d-d... Po-o-g-o-o! I'm
cummmmminggg!"