View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 01:02 AM
Administrator

Default laboring furry head.

laboring furry head.
There seemed to be no limits to the ecstasy the woman was feeling. Each time she
thought she could never feel any better, she climbed a little higher. Her mouth fell
slackly open as she writhed against the rug. Her eyes opened and closed by turns, but
even wide-eyed, she saw nothing but the flaming sparklers of pleasure.
Then suddenly she knew that she had reached the true climax. Her body seemed to
separate and come together in one mighty rush of sensation. "Oh my God-d-d! I'm
cummmmmm-ing-g-g!" She grabbed the dog's head to steady herself against the flood
that threatened to remove her from her senses. "I don't believe it!"
Even after she was done, the dog continued to lick her. Slowly, though, reality filtered
back. Su-Ann began to feel guilty. She struggled shakily to her feet and arranged her
clothes. She patted the dog quietly then went off to her room alone. She had some
heavy thinking to do, and she couldn't do it with the dog staring her in the face, a
constant reminder of the depravity she had just unearthed in her young body.
When Jay came back from the hairdresser, Su-Ann made a change in her usual routine.
Instead of a polite refusal, this time she agreed to share a shaker of martinis. She had
heard they could help heal a guilty soul.

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!