View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 05:54 AM
Administrator

Default Her husband was not far behind her. Feeling her belly spasming around his cock forced

Her husband was not far behind her. Feeling her belly spasming around his cock forced
him to spew his hot jets of semen far into her dark forbidden chamber.
As though he were still somehow locked into his sister's rhythm, seeing her climax
forced Kenny over the brink. "Look out! You're going to get an assful, baby!" There
was still anger in his soul, even in the midst of his orgasm. He was angry at Jay, at Su-
Ann, at Chad! He felt he had somehow been thrown into a depravity that he was totally
unprepared for.
Su-Ann finally joined the others. "I'm cummmm-ing-g-g!" She lost all control, falling
forward onto the floor as her husband abruptly pulled his cock from her ass. Even as
she was still lost in her orgasm, she felt a desperation. She didn't want to come back
down. She didn't know if she could handle what was waiting for her at the bottom.
Kenny hurried into his clothes and left the house. He was overwhelmed. He needed
some time alone to think. Chad and Jay continued to explore each other's bodies, to
seek a new way to experience each other. It was Nora who picked Su-Ann up off the
floor and helped her to her room. Su-Ann was overcome with embarrassment.
"No need to be embarrassed around me, honey. I've seen everything. Now I know I've
seen everything."

LOVE BESTIALITY?
Come join us at
BESTIALITY - ANIMALSEX - BEASTIALITY - ZOOPHILIA - DOG SEX - FARM SEX - BESTIALITY VIDEO - BESTIALITY PHOTO - BESTIALITY GIRLS -
ZOOPHILIA PERSONALS - BEASTIALITY STORIES - AMATEUR BESTIALITY - ANIMAL EROTICA
THE VERY BEST IN PETLOVE ENTERTAINMENT, INFORMATION, SOCIAL NETWORKING, AND MUCH MORE.
SEE YOU THERE!