View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 11:25 PM
Administrator

Default living room. She poured herself a stiff drink, then she sat on the sofa, watching Pogo

living room. She poured herself a stiff drink, then she sat on the sofa, watching Pogo
approach her. Downing her drink in one long rush, she set the glass aside and began to
concentrate on the feelings inside. Slowly and sensuously, she pulled up her nightgown,
all the way to her waist. Her bare ass rested against the material of the sofa. The
sensation sent little tingles shooting down her spine. She felt a hot surge of moisture
gush from her pussy.
The dog sat between her open thighs and looked up at her inquiringly.
"You big devil, you! Quit teasing me! You know what I want!" The alcohol coursing
through her system made Lacey feel very bold, very much in control of herself and her
wants and needs. It felt good to be able to sit down with the dog and lewdly take her
pleasure. It was the kind of freedom she felt was her right now. With a giggle, she
wondered how long it would be before she ended up shocking someone when she was
back home again. Life would be different for Lacey! Even the uptight home town
wouldn't be able to keep her down.
"Go ahead, Pogo! Eat my pussy!" Her obscene words made her cunt throb with arousal.
They also made Pogo leap into action. He poked his nose forward and prodded the
blonde-fringed slit that was wide-open and wet for him.
"Hhhnnnhh! Cold! Cold and goo-o-d! Do it some more, darling!" The excited blonde
let her head fall back against the couch as she watched the dog begin to investigate the
enticing source of her juices and odor. His nose made her clitoris spasm and swell to
rock-hard arousal. It drew a new flood of juices from her hungry twat. Pogo even nosed
down as far as her asshole. The unexpected charge of cold energy on her forbidden little
opening made Lacey whinny like a stuck mare. It seemed there was nothing that
couldn't turn her on in this free, abandoned state.