View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 09:31 AM
Administrator

Default looked down at Sally's violated body. He jerked around, his fist crashing into the one-

looked down at Sally's violated body. He jerked around, his fist crashing into the one-
eyed man's face. Sally's former tormentor fell heavily to the floor. She could see that he
was conscious, but he didn't seem to dare to look up.
The Captain moved closer to Sally. "Let me apologize for the crude behavior of these
animals," he said suavely. His eyes flicked up and down Sally's nude, cum-slippery
body. "Is there anything I can do to make up for it?" he asked.
Sally began to babble. She didn't want to say the words but they poured from her throat
in a seemingly uncontrollable torrent. "Yes!" she begged. "Fuck me. Shove something
up my cunt... make me cum. It's been so long since anybody made me cum. Oh God,
you can't know how awful it's been... to be fucked and not to have a chance to..."
She babbled on and on, unable to stop even when she saw the Captain begin to
unfasten the front of his velvet breeches. A second later she was looking at the biggest
cock she'd ever seen. Hard as a rock. The cock of her dreams. The cock that just had to
make her cum.
It was in her. She felt it going into her desperately horny cunt. Felt it peeling back her
thick outer lips, pushing them out of the way as it slid far up into her pussy hole. She
looked up into the Captain's handsome face. He stared back at her impassively and
started fucking mechanically in and out of her cunt.
Her cunt reacted wildly, the slippery inner walls holding desperately to his
remorselessly fucking member. Her orgasm flared into life again, far up in her belly,
ready to explode into ecstasy.
Then she felt it... the familiar final swelling of the huge cock up inside her twat. The
preliminary jerkings.