View Single Post
Old 11-28-2017, 01:28 PM
Administrator

Default moving his torso closer to her wide-open crotch.

moving his torso closer to her wide-open crotch.
"You want this?" he teased, pointing his immense tool straight at her pussy hole. Sally's
body cried yes! but she kept her mouth shut. This final humiliation she couldn't stand...
to hear herself beg to be raped!
But the one-eyed man kept insisting. "Do you want it? Let me hear you say it," he
repeated over and over. He began running the bloated tip of his prick up and down the
steaming length of her bubbling pussy slit. Sometimes he worked the tip a little way up
inside Sally's hungry pussy hole. But never more than an inch. Each time her hips
bucked forward, trying to capture more of that steel-hard rod.
Finally she could stand it no longer. "Yes! Yes!" she hissed. "I want it. I... I want you to
fuck me! Fill me with it... fill me!"
Guffawing loudly, the one-eyed man began to work his prick up into Sally's eager pussy
hole. But when he felt its elastic walls clasping greedily around his slowly advancing
rod, the smile disappeared from his face, replaced by a look of overpowering passion.
"Jesus, God, you feel good inside!" he moaned.
Suddenly the man seemed to lose his self-control too. With a loud groan he seized her
hips in an iron grip, lifting her ass up off the bed, then started ramming his cock hard
into her cunt, as deep as it would go.
"Unh... unh... unh..." Sally grunted, her hips rising to meet his, her cunt gobbling every
inch of his big cock. She felt a wild excitement growing far up inside her belly. She
knew she was going to cum soon, and how long since she'd had an orgasm? How long
since her namby-pamby, holy son-of-a-bitch husband had made her cum. Well, she was
going to get it off now, even if she had to get raped to do it!